Sharks or Execution?

Sharks or electrocution  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which one are you choosing?

• Sharks
    • Execution

9 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Why doesn't Biden talk about the important issues instead of wasting his time in Normandy and risking getting his hair wet?

🦈 ⚡ 

Can I have both please?  

14 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Why doesn't Biden talk about the important issues instead of wasting his time in Normandy and risking getting his hair wet?

Maybe he should get on Twitter and start cutting down anybody that attacks him. 

1 minute ago, red viking said:

Maybe he should get on Twitter and start cutting down anybody that attacks him. 

Does Trump no longer use Twitter? I know there was a period before the merger closed where it could have been problematic for him to use Twitter while raising money for Truth Social.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

12 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Does Trump no longer use Twitter? I know there was a period before the merger closed where it could have been problematic for him to use Twitter while raising money for Truth Social.

The name of the actual social media site doesn't really matter. Typical winger comment. 

4 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

This is like a covfefe moment,  the left salivates over a mild speed bump to get any kind of amunition.  

image.jpeg.b55e2e8e4206ceb510638710eafe50ec.jpeg

Dude, any time Biden stumbles over anything you act like he's a dementia-ridden invalid, but excuse away the other side of that coin constantly.  Hilarious.

Edited by VakAttack

7 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Dude, any time Biden stumbles over anything you act like he's a dementia-ridden invalid, but excuse away the other side of that coin constantly.  Hilarious.

Apparently you don't follow the news. Trump has exponentially more public engagements than Biden with has about 3 a month and he screws up every one.   Trump does 3 a day,  between interviews and Rally's.  Hilarious.

30 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

but excuse away the other side of that coin constantly.  Hilarious.

19 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Apparently you don't follow the news. Trump has exponentially more public engagements than Biden with has about 3 a month and he screws up every one.   Trump does 3 a day,  between interviews and Rally's.  Hilarious.

5 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

This is like a covfefe moment,  the left salivates over a mild speed bump to get any kind of amunition.  

image.jpeg.b55e2e8e4206ceb510638710eafe50ec.jpeg

"The jury in the crackhead in chief trial has returned a verdict.  It should be reported within the hour.  I expect an acquittal, but they only deliberated for 3 hours.      He's obviously guilty, but the two tiered justice system and the fact its in Delaware will likely play a part."

"They still have the Bribery and pay to play schemes of the Biden crime family. to answer to,  this verdict is just the tip."

"Absolutely.  and juries being paid off and not sequestered,  charges not brought that should be.  yadda yadda."

These quotes all literally within hours preceding the quote above.  🤣

I would say you can't make this shit up but.......he did.......today!

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

Ok buddy. Trump does this shot all the time. So does Biden. They're old ***ducking** men, this is what happens to old men.  Neither of then should be president, but one of them will be.

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Ok buddy. Trump does this shot all the time. So does Biden. They're old ***ducking** men, this is what happens to old men.  Neither of then should be president, but one of them will be.

Sure Pal,  Trump is doing fine.  Bill Maher said Biden looks corpse-like by comparison.   

3 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Was wondering what took you so long

Giving someone else a chance. 😉 Bob gave you 15 minutes, that scoundrel.  🤨

3 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

My personal top 5 Standup Comedians All Time

1 - Chappelle 

2 - Mitch Hedberg

3- Donald Trump (quickly closing the gap) 

4 - @NormMacDonald

5 - Bill Hicks

I see where you are going there.  My #1 is Nate Bargatze, just saw him in Colorado Springs 1.5/2 hr routine, it felt much shorter we wanted more.   Trump is funny but I've never been able to watch for more than 5/15 minutes.  

15 minutes ago, ionel said:

I see where you are going there.  My #1 is Nate Bargatze, just saw him in Colorado Springs 1.5/2 hr routine, it felt much shorter we wanted more.   Trump is funny but I've never been able to watch for more than 5/15 minutes.  

Seen Bargatze live twice, incredibly funny.  Probably my favorite touring stand up right now, but I'll let you know how Shane Gillis is after I see him in September.  Also awesome, fwiw, were John Mulaney, Jim Jeffries and (shockingly) Daniel Tosh.  Not that I didn't know he was funny, I just wasn't expecting him to be that consistently funny for 2 hours.  I saw Tom Segura and he didn't impress me as much.

Sam Morrill has a great special on Netflix, I'd love to see him live soon, he's more of an up and comer.

Just now, VakAttack said:

Seen Bargatze live twice, incredibly funny.  Probably my favorite touring stand up right now, but I'll let you know how Shane Gillis is after I see him in September.  Also awesome, fwiw, were John Mulaney, Jim Jeffries and (shockingly) Daniel Tosh.  Not that I didn't know he was funny, I just wasn't expecting him to be that consistently funny for 2 hours.  I saw Tom Segura and he didn't impress me as much.

Sam Morrill has a great special on Netflix, I'd love to see him live soon, he's more of an up and comer.

I'll check it out on Netflix.  We've seen Nate twice live, first in our home town, had never heard of him before but most folks in attendance had.  The best I've seen in a long time. 

1 minute ago, ionel said:

I'll check it out on Netflix.  We've seen Nate twice live, first in our home town, had never heard of him before but most folks in attendance had.  The best I've seen in a long time. 

Fair warning, Morrill is darker humor and works blue. 

• Ionel 1