Donald Trump found guilty of all 34 counts in his first criminal trial

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

I think a lot of people are missing the context here and just clapping for this verdict b/c they hate trump.

it's certainly fine to have your opinion of him, but the reality is that a lot of americans (most notably a significant portion of people that formerly didn't like trump) see through the BS and realize the justice system is clearly on a witch hunt that saw them

• have DA's literally campaign on 'I'll get Trump"

• raid his house and make a stink over a process that every former president was privy to (and that Biden wasn't and offended)

• remove the statue of limitations for a he-said/she-said case from a serial accuser

• take him to court and force him to secure a absurdly high bond for what is know as standard operation procedure in the real estate world

• convict him on falsifying records for something that many politicians, in their campaign, have done over the years.

so the Trump haters can certainly take joy in their desired outcome, but 1) it runs counter to the same group's claim that the justice system is rigged and 2) don't be surprised that the pulse of the country is one that recognizes the BS 

Solid points but you can't say Trump didn't bring this on himself.  When your platform is everyone who isn't with me is my enemy you'll only embolden the resolve of your opponents to come after you.  

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

19 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Solid points but you can't say Trump didn't bring this on himself.  When your platform is everyone who isn't with me is my enemy you'll only embolden the resolve of your opponents to come after you.  

Perhaps, but to use the judicial system?   That is taking it too far.   Beat him at the ballot box.   Then they can gloat. 

mspart

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, mspart said:

Perhaps, but to use the judicial system?   That is taking it too far.   Beat him at the ballot box.   Then they can gloat. 

mspart

They did. Look what happened. He committed more crimes, and influenced hundreds upon hundreds to commit crimes as well, in large part by lying about our government processes, which he is doing all over again while being held to account for the crimes he has commiitted. 

Does that make it less of a “political witch hunt” or more? 

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Bob 1

4 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

I thought the trial was ridiculous from the onset.  But, Trump is going around pointing the finger at everyone calling them losers, sleaze balls, dumb etc.  You can't throw the gauntlet down and then call foul when you are the one looking for a fight

• Bob 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

48 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

They did. Look what happened. He committed more crimes, and influenced hundreds upon hundreds to commit crimes as well, in large part by lying about our government processes, which he is doing all over again while being held to account for the crimes he has commiitted. 

Does that make it less of a “political witch hunt” or more? 

Well at least now we know what all the vaseline is for.  So you can get them ears in there too. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Well at least now we know what all the vaseline is for.  So you can get them ears in there too. 

You tell us more more about yourself in these posts than you realize.  PS, if you ask the clerk while you’re there, I’m sure they can point you to the Kleenex as well. We can see it’s been a rough day for you and your emotions. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

I thought the trial was ridiculous from the onset.  But, Trump is going around pointing the finger at everyone calling them losers, sleaze balls, dumb etc.  You can't throw the gauntlet down and then call foul when you are the one looking for a fight

This is who he is and what he's always done.  Folks knew this when elected him.  Its why a lot of us don't like him.  However, it doesn't make him a criminal or worthy of impeachment.  

• Ionel 1

not a trumper

I knew back in 1986 he was an idiot. 'we got the NFL right where we want them.'

then he was lauded and loved for his TV shows. by the left stream media.

now they hate him b/c he became a republican.

I really dont' get where the hate comes from.

I will never understand the TDS.

I mean the same people hated mccain. the same people hated romney and said he gave a woman cancer.

when the latest threat comes, they suddenly like the others...b/c they don't like trump.

trump will be revered as soon as the next real threat comes in and trump publicly doesn't like him. namely and hopefully desantis

Posted (edited)

Get over it.

The orange turd has never been more than a rotten bastard criminal.

Now he's a convicted felon for his exposed criminal efforts.

He continues his deranged ways by projecting that onto others. Yet he's the only clear criminal. Just him.

Crying and asking for money from his "supporters". Time to exit being a supporter.

Time to leave that clown on the side of the road like the roadkill he is.

Edited by RockLobster
  • Brain 1
  • Clown 2

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

What the??  Not sure what you are trying to say here, but if you are just trying to pick a fight with someone you think is a Trumper and upset over the verdict you may want to look somewhere else.

By the way, you accusing people of being a trumptser and being brainwashed by Fox news works both ways pal...may want to look in the mirror to see if you are in fact what you accuse people of, just on the other side.

I don't watch TV and unlike Fox viewers I have enough wits to smell a rat and check shit out for myself. 

Edited by NM1965
  • Clown 3

10 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

not a trumper

I mean the same people hated mccain. the same people hated romney and said he gave a woman cancer.

when the latest threat comes, they suddenly like the others...b/c they don't like trump.

trump will be revered as soon as the next real threat comes in and trump publicly doesn't like him. namely and hopefully desantis

You are in full bore delusion mode when you say the "left stream media" lauded and loved his shows. Also, I guess you just haven't happened to notice that Trump is a traitor, a conman, a rapist, and many other things, none of them good. 

• Poopy 1

12 hours ago, ionel said:

This is who he is and what he's always done.  Folks knew this when elected him.  Its why a lot of us don't like him.  However, it doesn't make him a criminal or worthy of impeachment.  

No, Trump's crimes are what make him a criminal and worthy of prosecution. 

13 hours ago, mspart said:

mspart

The judicial system is how criminals are punished in this nation. Trump is a criminal  and he richly deserved prosecution for his many crimes. I guess you guys figure if a guy declares he's running for office that he can't be prosecuted for his crimes because.....why? According to you guys I guess I could go out and murder a guy, then declare I'm running for President. If they prosecute me for murder I'll start whining that it's political persecution, like Trump. Or is this is a special rule for Trump, that only HE can crime and not be prosecuted? He does seem to be above the law in the eyes of the Republican Party, no matter what he does. 

• Poopy 1

14 hours ago, Offthemat said:

image.thumb.jpeg.796361d839c22352a6602ed6d004449e.jpeg

LOL, rightwing agitprop, probably ginned up in a Russian troll factory. Biden ordered the JD not to go after Trump on his fraud. But you be you: a self-propagandized sap who supports a traitor 😄

• Poopy 1

On 5/30/2024 at 6:41 PM, Offthemat said:

Accounting errors?  Those can be a misdemeanor, with a two year statute of limitations.  Our resident lawyer doesn’t even understand the novel law that he was convicted of.  Can’t name it and can’t explain it.  

It’s astonishing to see the actions of the people who can’t see the Republic coming to an end.  

LOL, it always cracks me up when fans of the traitor cry about "The Republic,  coming to an end". The mantra from Trumpanzees lately is "Biden is DESTROYING AMERICA". LOLOLOL, after the shitshow that was Trump, 4 years of failure after failure after failure, Biden comes along and actually gets an infrastructure bill through (something Trump never did) and Trump's losers cry like a scalded dog. I'm trying to figure out what Trump did to earn such loyalty from his cultists since the only significant legislation he signed was a huge tax cut for the 1% and 90% of Trumpers don't have 2 nickels to rub together. Hell, looking at the people in Trump rallies leads me to think they can't afford soap, toilet paper, and most especially dental care. 

• Clown 2

2 hours ago, NM1965 said:

LOL, rightwing agitprop, probably ginned up in a Russian troll factory. Biden ordered the JD not to go after Trump on his fraud. But you be you: a self-propagandized sap who supports a traitor 😄

“”As recently as late last year, Mr. Biden confided to his inner circle that he believed former President Donald J. Trump was a threat to democracy and should be prosecuted, according to two people familiar with his comments.”

“And while the president has never communicated his frustrations directly to Mr. Garland, he has said privately that he wanted Mr. Garland to act less like a ponderous judge and more like a prosecutor who is willing to take decisive action over the events of Jan. 6,” the report added.
Since then, Trump has faced legal challenges and indictments at both state and federal levels, with implications for his potential candidacy in the 2024 election.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/resurfaced-nyt-report-says-joe-biden-pressured-merrick-garland-to-prosecute-donald-trump/ar-AA1lX2AE

29 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

“”As recently as late last year, Mr. Biden confided to his inner circle that he believed former President Donald J. Trump was a threat to democracy and should be prosecuted, according to two people familiar with his comments.”

“And while the president has never communicated his frustrations directly to Mr. Garland, he has said privately that he wanted Mr. Garland to act less like a ponderous judge and more like a prosecutor who is willing to take decisive action over the events of Jan. 6,” the report added.
Since then, Trump has faced legal challenges and indictments at both state and federal levels, with implications for his potential candidacy in the 2024 election.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/resurfaced-nyt-report-says-joe-biden-pressured-merrick-garland-to-prosecute-donald-trump/ar-AA1lX2AE

OH my God, you mean Biden doesn't think Trump should be getting away with his hillbilly coup attempt? Clearly Biden is out for Trump, huh?  Biden could have ordered Garland to go after Trump, which rightwing agitprop lies about like your meme above, but he didn't. Your pic above states Biden had Trump arrested. When did Biden have Trump arrested, exactly? The article you posted here DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS the meme you posted above, and I don't see how you think it helps your cause. 

It never happened. You are knowingly posting a lie. 

Come on man, Trump DID lead an insurrection at the Capital. It's on film. And Trump IS a threat to our Democracy. Just because Biden stated a fact to his "inner circle" doesn't mean that Trump is getting mistreated or unfairly persecuted.  Trump SHOULD be prosecuted for his actions, he's a criminal, and let's not forget, he's also a traitor. 

13 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

not a trumper

Wow, you can't understand why people hate a conman, fraudster, traitor, asshole, and rapist? You must be the most forgiving person in the world.