Transfer Portal

nhs67

5 hours ago, WrestlingFan89 said:

Not a chance.  Damion doesn’t take short-sighted desperate risks.  You’re thinking of the previous coach that moved two states to the East.

Agreed. Hahn is not going to spend years fundraising to build the new wrestling facility just to see AJ come to town and turn it into a circus. 

• Fire 1

On 12/20/2022 at 1:02 PM, jajensen09 said:

Haass can't Crack Nebraskas lineup. Lenny pinto beat him out. Not really a spot for him. Considering if Jagger goes replaces labs next year?

it's a long way off but the plan is for Pinto to go 174 next year. 

early word i'm hearing for Haas is Cal Baptist or Purdue. 

• Fire 1

TBD

4 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Yes.  Their shirts are my entire wardrobe.

Homefield has some stellar stuff, but not much on the wrestling side yet. Vintage throwback stuff is their cup-o-tea. I got plenty of Raygun, the goofy stuff by Compound, but Streaker Sports has put a TON of their stuff in my closet. If it's not a wrestling shirt, it's a brewery shirt and if not that, it's a throwback obscure sports franchise from either Virginia or Minnesota. 

Insert catchy tagline here. 

48 minutes ago, Jason Bryant said:

Homefield has some stellar stuff, but not much on the wrestling side yet. Vintage throwback stuff is their cup-o-tea. I got plenty of Raygun, the goofy stuff by Compound, but Streaker Sports has put a TON of their stuff in my closet. If it's not a wrestling shirt, it's a brewery shirt and if not that, it's a throwback obscure sports franchise from either Virginia or Minnesota. 

image.png.86e64c7a794af609802bc3b19ddcf8ae.png

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

50 minutes ago, Jason Bryant said:

My Raygun wardrobe is entirely social or political. 

I'm MORE than partial to North Stars merch.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!