No ID required. License to steal.

3 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

What is odd is your insistence on making assurances of which you have no evidence to substantiate. 

What can’t i substantiate? Trump takes credit for stuff he didn’t do: he claimed he took credit for a veterans bill that Obama signed lol

trump says he donates his salary to charity: his tax return literally shows no charity contributions 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ionel said:

There is no requirement to use the Itemized Deductions schedule or even if you do to report donations.  If you paid taxes you would probably know this. 

Yep because me making under the standard deduction when i was in high school working part time 10 years ago for sure means i don’t pay any taxes now critical thinking is hard 

Edited by braves121

1 minute ago, braves121 said:

What can’t i substantiate? Trump takes credit for stuff he didn’t do: he claimed he took credit for a veterans bill that Obama signed lol

trump says he donates his salary to charity: his tax return literally shows no charity contributions 

I agree...sort of like Biden does/did...sort of like Obama did....but we know you won't mention any of those....

Just now, braves121 said:

Yep because me making under the standard deduction when i was in high school working part time 10 years ago for sure means i don’t pay any taxes now

Just as I thought...you are under 30 years old...you still have a lot of life left to live and experiences to gain...I'll give you some, and I'll reiterate SOME, leeway for your opinions now.

• Bob 2

On 5/6/2024 at 10:03 PM, Threadkilla said:

image.thumb.png.a3f2353446887e64f036ed9a6fe25b52.png

It sure does seem fishy.     Look at that,  Dem flatline, straight up and another flatline in 2 states. 

What exactly is the fishy part?  Is it the vertical jump in the blue line just before 6:00 in Wisconsin and just after 8:00 in MI that I've circled in green?  In Michigan there are similarly sized jumps in both the red and blue lines earlier in the day which I've marked with arrows.  Are these fishy too?

24 minutes ago, fishbane said:

What exactly is the fishy part?  Is it the vertical jump in the blue line just before 6:00 in Wisconsin and just after 8:00 in MI that I've circled in green?  In Michigan there are similarly sized jumps in both the red and blue lines earlier in the day which I've marked with arrows.  Are these fishy too?

Yep,  if you can't see it you're beyond help.   

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Yep,  if you can't see it you're beyond help.   

I might ask why there was a vertical jump or 4 in those plots, but I wouldn't presuppose the answer.   

3 minutes ago, fishbane said:

I might ask why there was a vertical jump or 4 in those plots, but I wouldn't presuppose the answer.   

Yeah, Nothing to see there,.  But there are other graphs showing the same thing in battleground states.   Einstein institute publishes these reports for every election.  One would appear to be an anomaly, but when you have several they show a spike for one candidate, it's a little fishy.   I won't engage with you any further on that, cuz you're not going to convince me otherwise.  You go right ahead if it makes you feel better. 

• Bob 1

Not fishy.  It was the plan.  Find out how many votes (oops, I meant ballots) are required to win at midnight then go make the (or retrieve the pre-made) ballots.  That was the plan.  It was published.  Media outlets were saying it was going to happen.  Paraphrasing, "Don't be surprised if when you go to bed Trump is leading but Democrat ballots will be counted later and Biden will win."

It was also Clinton's plan.  Her team simply did not realize the extent of the ballot preparation required.  This year will be interesting.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice . . . 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Lipdrag said:

Not fishy.  It was the plan.  Find out how many votes (oops, I meant ballots) are required to win at midnight then go make the (or retrieve the pre-made) ballots.  That was the plan.  It was published.  Media outlets were saying it was going to happen.  Paraphrasing, "Don't be surprised if when you go to bed Trump is leading but Democrat ballots will be counted later and Biden will win."

It was also Clinton's plan.  Her team simply did not realize the extent of the ballot preparation required.  This year will be interesting.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice . . . 

It was obviously the plan,  it is their M.O.

• Bob 1

I'm just curious. What would actually happen if we found enough evidence and could prove it? Who gets involved, the DOJ or the Supreme court? Who would get arrested? Would they actually go to jail?  Would there instead be a massive cover up of the likes we have never seen before? Would they claim that we have no standing? If the party cannot show any harm. 

On 5/9/2024 at 7:49 AM, Paul158 said:

I'm just curious. What would actually happen if we found enough evidence and could prove it? Who gets involved, the DOJ or the Supreme court? Who would get arrested? Would they actually go to jail?  Would there instead be a massive cover up of the likes we have never seen before? Would they claim that we have no standing? If the party cannot show any harm. 

DOJ would refuse to prosecute.  End of story.   Unless there is a big change made there.

mspart

• Poopy 1

7 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

And illegals illegally driving a car illegally. 

But let's not enforce voting laws cause that just wouldn't be ... ahh ... nice.

• Bob 1
  • Ionel 1

16 hours ago, mspart said:

But there was no election interference or malfeasance.  

mspart

How can a water main break in Atlanta, unplanned and unneeded building evacuation in Detroit, flash drive losses in Milwaukee, and other random events that all occurred within minutes of each other on a particular night and helped one specific person be considered to be caused by a very interested party that has its sole goal as helping that one specific person?  RIdiculous (and criminal) to question these random and totally unrelated topics.

Nothing to see here.  Move along, America, and sin no more via your silly noticing of things that don't make sense and are impossible to have happened randomly.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1