No ID required. License to steal.

5 hours ago, braves121 said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/tina-peters-guilty-tampering-2020-voting-machines-1235079145/ 

wow look at that, another proven case of election interference/ fraud and it’s not by the left. Weird how the right has been screaming about election fraud and voter fraud when the majority of cases proven in a court of law show who the culprits are. 

i am reading some bad things about how the defense was treated here

did not watch the trial

if guilty she deserves what she gets...

but being railroaded... isn't the way to go 

6 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

i am reading she exposed a crime. brought it to the attention of authorities and..proof

and now has been convicted of ... something

Brought to us by the same folks who thought it their constitutional duty to remove Trump from the ballot. 

• Bob 1

12 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

it's not happening

With 10 million illegals now in our country this will be commonplace. With 120,000 polling stations in the U.S. how will they be able to catch all the illegally registered voters. This is what the democrats wanted. 

• Bob 1

48 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

With 10 million illegals now in our country this will be commonplace. With 120,000 polling stations in the U.S. how will they be able to catch all the illegally registered voters. This is what the democrats wanted. 

By 2044, all these illegal aliens and their children will be legal voting citizens. It will be an end to traditional constitutional values.

59 minutes ago, jross said:

By 2044, all these illegal aliens and their children will be legal voting citizens. It will be an end to traditional constitutional values.

Unfortunately, history tells us that the great empires or countries have a tendency of failing from within. Will this be Americas fate? I hope America wakes up before it is too late.

7 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Did you all hear last night that, in regard to the jobs growth report…..those added jobs, a significant number above, well beyond 100% of those jobs, went to immigrants.  It’s incredible what’s happening.  

I am hearing very contradictory information on job growth numbers.  Possible conclusions/consequences:

1. more than 100% are going to immigrants (legal and illegal)
  2. a huge portion of the job growth (25%) is in government jobs
  3. Conclusions(?)/ Conxequences
    1. Are government entities are hiring huge numbers of illegal aliens?  I really have trouble wrapping my head around this.  Probably not the case.  BUT . . . do government entities sub-contract to firms that have a large illegal alien labor force?  Does Davis Bacon prevent this in at least Federal contract situations?
    2. Maybe the answer is that US Citizens are moving into the government jobs and leaving a giant sucking sound of vacated jobs in the private sector pulling illegals into our country.
    3. But what about all of the US Citizens - especially male - of working age not working?  That list seems to be ever expanding.  If >100% of the jobs go to outsiders at below market prices then we must be expanding the roles of people on the dole simultaneously.

It is not sustainable (nor green, climate-y, or consciounable) that for every 3 new private sector job recipients they have to pay for a new public employee and another increase in the number of free loaders.

• Bob 2

On 8/18/2024 at 1:34 PM, Scouts Honor said:

me: do i need an ID to vote?

leftist: NO! that would be racist

me: cool, can i come to your party?

leftist: of course, you just need an ID

Beat me to it lol.   Why do you need ID to attend the dnc … it’s tots racism!     Also walls/fences don’t work.  Why is my city full of them this week ?

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Beat me to it lol.   Why do you need ID to attend the dnc … it’s tots racism!     Also walls/fences don’t work.  Why is my city full of them this week ?

Rock lobster (great song) and the red Viking or whatever his name is only comment between 1-3 am after what must be 15 beers….. should be an interesting week.   Is this an insurrection yet ?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNvd7x7r/

IMG_6209.thumb.png.0bcc514bda1f14eed4a75bc6a12af60a.png

12 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Rock lobster (great song) and the red Viking or whatever his name is only comment between 1-3 am after what must be 15 beers….. should be an interesting week.   Is this an insurrection yet ?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNvd7x7r/

IMG_6209.thumb.png.0bcc514bda1f14eed4a75bc6a12af60a.png

Sounds like an insurrection, pretty sure Kamala must have incited it as she's the one making the speeches correct?