when does someone call this out

On Howard Stern's show today, Biden claimed... -

He saved 6 people from drowning as a lifeguard 

- He received "salacious pictures" from women in the 70s that he handed to Secret Service , um  senators don't have secret service protection -

That he was arrested as a kid while standing with a black family on their porch as people were protesting desegregation.

- That he was "runner-up in state scoring" in football.

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

- He received "salacious pictures" from women in the 70s that he handed to Secret Service , um  senators don't have secret service protection -

That he was arrested as a kid while standing with a black family on their porch as people were protesting desegregation.

They claim that he is just embellishing stories. Most of us call it lying . Its probably 99% lying. The other day he said he was a 18 wheeler truck driver. Unbelievable,

20 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

His memory is failing.  

He saved 12 people from cannibals by single handedly swimming them from New Guinea to an outer island.  

He was once thought to be a black man but after coming up from working the Scranton PA coal mine for 30 days straight, wasn't arrested.

He was chased by hordes of scandalous women after he scored the winning td in a Senate flag football game but he out ran them. 

• Bob 2

I have one thing in common with the man which is that we attended the same high school.  I didn't know his kids, but I knew his daughter in law, Hallie Biden (Olivere) as she was my guidance counselor before marrying, and while being courted by, Beau Biden.  The rumors of Joe at that point were sort of similar to a stereotypical politician (infidelity and being notoriously cheap with money, but a few rumors (unsubstantiated and so I won't provide the details that went darker).  

• Bob 1

8 hours ago, flyingcement said:

I have one thing in common with the man which is that we attended the same high school.  I didn't know his kids, but I knew his daughter in law, Hallie Biden (Olivere) as she was my guidance counselor before marrying, and while being courted by, Beau Biden.  The rumors of Joe at that point were sort of similar to a stereotypical politician (infidelity and being notoriously cheap with money, but a few rumors (unsubstantiated and so I won't provide the details that went darker).  

Now that is a thread Killer. 

• 2 weeks later...

The government is so good at helping through lies that the government (FBI) will lie to itself (FISA court) and the government charged with prosecuting crime (federal courts and prosecutors) will do nothing to stop it!  Then the government (congress) will pass a law extending and further enabling the further lying by government to government to "help" citizens even more.  

Gotta love all this help.  We certainly are paying enough of our life's precious energy for it.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 2
  • Wrestle 1

On 4/26/2024 at 3:08 PM, Scouts Honor said:

Was he actually a lifeguard on a beach? If so, saving 6 people does not seem outlandish.  A friend of mine would lifeguard in the summers and said they had to go out and save people all the time. 

• Bob 1

36 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

Was he actually a lifeguard on a beach? If so, saving 6 people does not seem outlandish.  A friend of mine would lifeguard in the summers and said they had to go out and save people all the time. 

He was a lifeguard at a pool .Remember the kids liked to come up to him and play with the hair on his legs. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, billyhoyle said:

so he told one truth

• Bob 1

image.png.976f395ae9edbe0d93891249a1d6b036.png

Ya think?   Dohhhh!   You lied to the American people by saying the vaccines would stop covid, dead in its tracks.   You get the jab you don't get covid.   You get the jab you are completely safe from Covid.   You get the jab you cannot pass covid to anyone else.   Why do you think governments forced employees to get the jab or be unemployed?   Because you said so.   Oh but now you are backpeddling after ruining the lives of millions.   No one will listen to you again and rightfully so.  What morons!

mspart

• Bob 2

On 5/10/2024 at 8:00 AM, Scouts Honor said:

so he told one truth

It's also pretty well documented that he was a very good HS Football player.

https://www.thedp.com/article/2020/08/joe-biden-penn-athletics-football-archmere-2020-election-delaware

So...seems like at least two truths.

He was also named one of DCs top 10 eligible bachelors because...well, his wife and young daughter died in a car accident. 

3 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

scored 2nd most points in the state? 

and as a receiver

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

I also heard from another source he was 4th in his league. How is that possible.

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

Is that the cause of his CTE?

Can't we all just agree that if any of the rest of us had a 1.9 GPA we'd also struggle with math and putting facts together.  C'mon let's give Joe a break.

However, by Biden’s own admission, he did not last long on the team that year, quitting after the fall season to focus on his studies after earning a dismal 1.9 grade point average.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

Then one day he went for a walk with his family, He got lost and came to the Red Sea. he wanted to get to the other side but was tired. Not wanting to walk all the way around the sea he picked up a long stick and touched the sea and the waters parted. Then he just walked right across.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word.
  • Haha 1