Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

A Field Guide to Guaranteed, Certified, Definitely-Not-Antisemitic, We-Are-Hamas Global-Intifada Free-Range Encampments

“I once again need to point out that the vast majority of antisemitism historically was not eliminationist, Nazi antisemitism, where the antisemites would murder you solely for your Jewish ancestry, regardless of anything else. In the USSR, you could generally get by with Jewish origins if you renounced Judaism, Zionism, etc, and took the party line. In Spain, the Inquisition only applied to Jews who practiced Judaism in secret. If you became a sincere Catholic, you were generally left alone. In other words, if you adopted the ideology the Jew-haters wanted you to adopt, they gave you a pass. In some cases, it was even an advantage, eg, the Church or State might put you in charge of persecuting other Jews. Why am I mentioning this? Because of the fools like the below who are saying that the fact that the Hamasniks on campus are ok with radical leftist individuals of Jewish descent shows that they aren't antisemitic. No, it shows that they aren't Nazis. You don't have to be a Nazi to be antisemitic. For that matter, if you are of Jewish descent and can prove that you sincerely want to join Hamas, it may very well take you. Again, they aren't Nazis, just a different variety of antisemite.”

https://graboyes.substack.com/p/a-field-guide-to-guaranteed-certified

• Bob 1

On 5/11/2024 at 2:49 PM, uncle bernard said:

and yes giving them things so they become nice isn’t as emotionally satisfying as revenge, but it has the benefit of actually working. giving people a reason to believe they can accomplish freedom through nonviolent means is essential to long term peace. 

don't tell me you actually believe this.

1) they are terrorists

2) they are currently taking all the humantarian aid and giving the civilians little of it and/or selling it to them

3) did the Palestinian groups stop being terrorists in

a) Syria

b) Kuwait

c) Lebanon

4) no other (Arab/Muslim) nation will take them in because they know they'll never stop

5) they are terrorists

• Bob 2
  • Brain 1

TBD

My daughter graduated college this past weekend. Very liberal college in downtown Detroit, right near Dearborn, etc. (if you know, you know).  I was eyes wide open coming up to the weekend wondering what to expect.  

Not a sign, not a flag, not a protest, not a chant anywhere to be found.   Really made me think about how much to believe what you see on your screens.....how much of it is real, and how much of it is significantly enhanced.

• Brain 1

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

My daughter graduated college this past weekend. Very liberal college in downtown Detroit, right near Dearborn, etc. (if you know, you know).  I was eyes wide open coming up to the weekend wondering what to expect.  

Not a sign, not a flag, not a protest, not a chant anywhere to be found.   Really made me think about how much to believe what you see on your screens.....how much of it is real, and how much of it is significantly enhanced.

Bill Maher just discussed this on his show.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bill-maher-rips-media-covered-133000414.html

• Bob 1

13 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

don't tell me you actually believe this.

1) they are terrorists

2) they are currently taking all the humantarian aid and giving the civilians little of it and/or selling it to them

3) did the Palestinian groups stop being terrorists in

a) Syria

b) Kuwait

c) Lebanon

4) no other (Arab/Muslim) nation will take them in because they know they'll never stop

5) they are terrorists

of course they didn't stop. nothing changed in palestine. they are fighting for their homeland. 

the point is that to actually address the disease, you have to attack the cause, not the symptoms. attempting to integrate palestine into a fair political process is an attempt to treat the cause. currently, palestinians have no reason to believe anything other than violent struggle can accomplish their goals. that's why the violence will continue.

3 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

of course they didn't stop. nothing changed in palestine. they are fighting for their homeland. 

the point is that to actually address the disease, you have to attack the cause, not the symptoms. attempting to integrate palestine into a fair political process is an attempt to treat the cause. currently, palestinians have no reason to believe anything other than violent struggle can accomplish their goals. that's why the violence will continue.

That’s what happens when you let terrorists govern you.  

• Bob 2

32 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Delusional 

Hamas and the Palestinians have had since 2006, and before, to establish their own existence.  They were funded by us, the UN, and multiple other countries, particularly the Arab countries, to build their oasis.  They failed because they prioritized arms and subterranean escapes over providing water, electricity, and economic development.  For the vast majority of them, their premier goal is the destruction of Israel.  That may not be the discussion on our university campuses, which is a dead giveaway that they are not serious or knowledgeable about the facts.  

All that is required to end the war is for Hamas to surrender and release the hostages, including the Americans.  Short of that, you can feel confident that Israel will show the world how to deal with the terrorists. 

• Fire 1

13 Federal Judges Won't Hire Columbia Graduates Over Campus Pro Palestine Protests.  Several students that already had job offers In the courts and finance have had the offers rescinded.  Thank God for the old F around and find out. 

The 13 judges were all Trump appointees.   

Love me some Trump. 

• Brain 1
  • Stalling 1

This is an old video of Bridget Gabriel a former Muslim answering a question about peaceful Muslims following Benghazi.  I have forwarded it to her comments.  It's seems accurate for this conflict.  Even if some of the Palestinians aren't tribal..  

7 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

The cause is terrorism 

• Bob 1

11 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Most Palestinians don't want to be integrated into a fair political process. You're demanding a negotiation with a non-existent party. 

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

someone was trying to say al jezeera was a journalistic group and it was bad that isreal was removing them

Note the location of the period. Yeah, that appears to be edited. Not even artfully.

That said, if real, the authors should run as Republicans for Congress. Plenty of those running around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk