Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

On 7/9/2024 at 2:17 AM, RockLobster said:

No fresh start - you are still the one who said:

"I love when someone uses a hateful term..." 

That's just not something anyone should love.

It's the polar opposite.

[EDIT: And per the 'helping or hurting democrats' topic of the thread... that question is too general to really apply to what's happening.  It's always going to be a yes & no answer. We'd need a better question than that to address answering it specifically.]

Wrong!  It was me. But you only used part of my comment. You edit like the C hinese N ews N etwork does.  Good try though skippy. 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1
  • Poopy 1

On 7/10/2024 at 6:26 AM, JimmyBT said:

Wrong!  It was me. But you only used part of my comment. You edit like the C hinese N ews N etwork does.  Good try though skippy. 

Oh boy, not another one... maybe start reading the thread before you post?

It's akin to listening before you talk. And it's also highly recommended if this place is going to making any sense.

On 7/10/2024 at 6:23 AM, JimmyBT said:

With only half the comment too. He’s full blown libtardo 

You're post here makes no sense if you stop and read the thread carefully - both before and after you posted.

C'mon, man.

I encourage everyone to join in conversation, but the conversation will be better if you pay attention before posting.

6 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Oh boy, not another one... maybe start reading the thread before you post?

It's akin to listening before you talk. And it's also highly recommended if this place is going to making any sense.

Take your own advice there skippy. 

• Bob 1

6 hours ago, RockLobster said:

You're post here makes no sense if you stop and read the thread carefully - both before and after you posted.

C'mon, man.

I encourage everyone to join in conversation, but the conversation will be better if you pay attention before posting.

My post makes plenty of sense if you read the thread. Go back and read the comment of mine that you bolded.  You only used part of my comment.  Pretty simple to figure out if you have a clue. 

On 7/6/2024 at 9:36 AM, JimmyBT said:

If clowns like you get your way English won’t be the first language for any of us.  That’s how dumb you wokesters are.  I love when someone uses a hateful term to tell them they’re hateful. Kinda loses the effect of trying to make themselves look like they aren’t one themselves. But again, that’s how dumb you are.  No need to find another gig as I/we on here love owning your woke ass on this forum.   It’s better for you in the long run to understand how stupid you are. 

My original comment.  Now compare it to the part you highlighted out of context.   So easy 

13 hours ago, RockLobster said:

C'mon, man.

All you do is state that posts you don't like are incorrect in some vague way, its like a masterclass in lame argumentation.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised no comments on Israel's Prime Minister (can't spell the guys name) addressing congress?  I have seen bits and pieces...liked how he had a strong message and reiterated how we are allies and should be a united front.  Didn't like one of the squad members holding up little signs...not sure how a member of congress can be so against arguably one of the strongest allies of the US, which they are supposed to represent...but considering who it is I am not surprised.

• Bob 2

7 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Surprised no comments on Israel's Prime Minister (can't spell the guys name) addressing congress?  I have seen bits and pieces...liked how he had a strong message and reiterated how we are allies and should be a united front.  Didn't like one of the squad members holding up little signs...not sure how a member of congress can be so against arguably one of the strongest allies of the US, which they are supposed to represent...but considering who it is I am not surprised.

If you "can't spell the guys name" ... we have a clear and obvious problem here.

How much effort are you expending before making a post? It appears... near zero. Try harder. A lot harder.

I don't intend to be critical, but you 100% absolutely suck as a poster if you can't bother with any semblance of knowledge or intelligence.

8 hours ago, RockLobster said:

If you "can't spell the guys name" ... we have a clear and obvious problem here.

How much effort are you expending before making a post? It appears... near zero. Try harder. A lot harder.

I don't intend to be critical, but you 100% absolutely suck as a poster if you can't bother with any semblance of knowledge or intelligence.

LOL...you took the time to write this??  You are just saying words now....I can assume it is because at some point I got under your skin and hurt your fragile tiny little ego.  Don't worry...the pain, embarrassment, sadness, will go away eventually.

• Poopy 1

16 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Probably because she's Palestinian and has family in Palestine getting bombed by Israel.

"Why would anyone be upset about a war that's killed 50,000 people?" 

Btw, the current estimate for total death toll - including indirect deaths like disease, starvation, and deprivation - is 186,000. That number is based on number trends from prior conflicts around the world for the ratio of direct to indirect deaths.

186,000 people in a strip of land 25 miles long. You can ride a bike across it in an afternoon.

3 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Probably because she's Palestinian and has family in Palestine getting bombed by Israel.

"Why would anyone be upset about a war that's killed 50,000 people?" 

Btw, the current estimate for total death toll - including indirect deaths like disease, starvation, and deprivation - is 186,000. That number is based on number trends from prior conflicts around the world for the ratio of direct to indirect deaths.

186,000 people in a strip of land 25 miles long. You can ride a bike across it in an afternoon.

She should be upset at Humas is the point.  I know you don't understand that because you support them, but the hatred and anger should be pointed at them.

Also, she is a sitting member in the congress for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  It is sad and terrible if she does in fact have family over in Palestine, but again, she should put her energy and efforts towards getting Humas eradicated and her family out of there...not hating on one of the biggest allies of the country she was elected to support and defend.