Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

On 5/19/2024 at 8:33 AM, Scouts Honor said:

Just another example of the students(?) being aided by agitators in the college demonstrations. 

In April 2024, just a few short months after moving to the US, Motaz was seen at Columbia University assisting the protest movement against Israel.

mspart

• Bob 1

4 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Only to kill a cancer is to wipe the whole thing out...

Yes, every single solitary cell needs to be destroyed. Maybe a couple of M.O.A,B.'s could get the ball rolling.

6 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

backwards thinking will produce the same results it always has. 

What does the Hamas propaganda machine have to say about October 7th? That would be a very interesting read. Propaganda machines are great at lying in order to recruit more numbers.

• Bob 1

10 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

What does the Hamas propaganda machine have to say about October 7th? That would be a very interesting read. Propaganda machines are great at lying in order to recruit more numbers.

It's really not that complicated man. You kill people's children and they'll be blinded by rage. It's a normal human reaction, no matter how much you guys pretend not to understand. Imagine you come home and find out your kids were incinerated and then the guys fighting the guys who dropped the bomb asked you to join up.

If you're surprised by this, I don't know what to tell you. It's the most predictable thing in the world and I told you all it would happen months ago.

58 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

It's really not that complicated man. You kill people's children and they'll be blinded by rage. It's a normal human reaction, no matter how much you guys pretend not to understand. Imagine you come home and find out your kids were incinerated and then the guys fighting the guys who dropped the bomb asked you to join up.

If you're surprised by this, I don't know what to tell you. It's the most predictable thing in the world and I told you all it would happen months ago.

Here we go AGAIN!!  Your "logic" has to work both ways...that is where you are so blind!  The truly bad guys (Humas) are responsible for the current situation...you continually trying to paint a different picture is flawed on so many levels.

Let's stick with your logic...shouldn't all Israel's be blinded by rage and want to kill Humas??

• Bob 4

27 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Here we go AGAIN!!  Your "logic" has to work both ways...that is where you are so blind!  The truly bad guys (Humas) are responsible for the current situation...you continually trying to paint a different picture is flawed on so many levels.

Let's stick with your logic...shouldn't all Israel's be blinded by rage and want to kill Humas??

Yes, and many of them are. That's a perfectly normal human response and I don't blame them for the same reason I don't blame a grieving father for joining Hamas.

This is why we have government institutions and international law. To protect people from their basest desires. We need to provide a peaceful outlet to solve these problems. Otherwise, you just create a self-perpetuating cycle of violence. 

Yet, you only apply international law to one side there UB.   And you fail to actually assign blame.  If Hamas did not do Oct 7, this would not be happening.   Yes, you remember, the butchering of 1100 Israelis, some in the most heinous fashion.  If Hamas did not kill the Israelis, Hamas would not be at actual war with Israel.   The fact that they use the Gazans as human shields (also against international law, but ignored by sympathists) is what gets a lot of those folks killed.   When Israel says evacuate and Hamas says don't, then Hamas has the blame, not the Israelis.   Israel has tried to avoid innocents to the greatest extent possible.   Yet it is not enough for Hamas nor their sympathizers.   This is 100% the fault of Hamas.   It doesn't matter how many they recruit because all of Hamas has targets on their backs as well they should.  

mspart

• Bob 2

1 hour ago, mspart said:

Deny if you want.   You said it.  So now read the rest of my post.

image.png.1102753f3c22b392dc0015e63b387c38.png

mspart

they don’t follow international law. it still applies to them. the law still applies to criminals. that’s kind of the whole point.

this should not be that hard. 

the ICC issued arrest warrants for Hamas too. you’re the one who only wants the law to apply to one side. 

Just now, Husker_Du said:

you have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to carry on for 44 pages in support of a terror group whose state mission is a jihad in and genocide of Israel.

that’s true. good thing nobody is doing that. 

hamas is evil hamas is evil hamas is evil hamas us evil hamas is evil hamas is evil hamas is evil hamas is evil hamas is evil hamas us evil hamas is evil hamas is evil hamas is evil hamas is evil hamas is evil hamas us evil hamas is evil hamas is evil

i’ve said it a million times before. i think we all have that one covered. if anybody disagrees that hamas is evil, please speak now. 

4 hours ago, mspart said:

If Hamas did not do Oct 7, this would not be happening.   

mspart

If Israel didn’t kick Palestinians out of their homes in the first place none of this would have happened. 

I get you guys didn’t pay attention before 10/7, but this started long before that. 

This goes back to the failure to right the wrongs of the Nakba. 700k Palestinians ethnically cleansed from where they lived for hundreds of years. Israel created a permanent refugee population of several million people. Whether you support Israel or not, that is a bad idea for peace. That’s like “How to Start a Terror Group 101.”

Their strategy is to try to keep the lid on the pot to keep it boiling over - Permanent occupation of the West Bank and blockade of Gaza. It’s time to turn off the stove like a sane person. 

• Clown 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

If Israel didn’t kick Palestinians out of their homes in the first place none of this would have happened. 

I get you guys didn’t pay attention before 10/7, but this started long before that. 

This goes back to the failure to right the wrongs of the Nakba. 700k Palestinians ethnically cleansed from where they lived for hundreds of years. Israel created a permanent refugee population of several million people. Whether you support Israel or not, that is a bad idea for peace. That’s like “How to Start a Terror Group 101.”

Their strategy is to try to keep the lid on the pot to keep it boiling over - Permanent occupation of the West Bank and blockade of Gaza. It’s time to turn off the stove like a sane person. 

The idea that the Jews and Arabs would live in peace if the Palestinians weren’t displaced in 48 is dead wrong.

This issue exists because Islam will not tolerate Jews living on what they think is Muslim land.

There has been much worse displacement/killing of various Arab/Muslim groups to each other over the years and the same sort of dynamic between those groups is not like what exists between Israel and the Palestinians.

Edited by BuckyBadger
  • Bob 2

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Man...you are so wrong on so many levels...I have a feeling you are realizing it after spending so many days living in a tent on a campus thinking you are doing something good.  Some day you will realize you are wrong, have been wrong, and aren't as smart as you think you are.  

Just quit defending hamas and spending all your time blaming Israel...

• Jagger 1

18 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Hence the response to Oct 7th.  The part you keep ignoring.