OTT Finals Thread

Wow, Taylor looked big but didn't look like his energized self.  Commence the drama ... to see if there will be a changing of the guard.  I've got to think that DT comes out hard in the second match tonight

5 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

Taylor HEW?  Bad weight cut?  Seems disinterested.

Brooks is likely the best in the world right now. Stud in his prime. DT is old. It happens. 

1 minute ago, headshuck said:

Maybe Cael and DT decided it’s time. That looked like a thrown match.

It did look exactly like the sort of effort Bo put forth against taylor when taylor was coming back from his knee injury

• Bob 1

6 minutes ago, 4xJVchamp said:

So it does look like the weights that aren’t qualified will be wrestled right now. The weights that are qualed will resume at 630.

Lee Gilman and Zain Lee wrestle match 2 now and if a 3rd is needed they will wrestle to start off tonight’s session 

1 minute ago, wrestle87 said:

It did look exactly like the sort of effort Bo put forth against taylor when taylor was coming back from his knee injury

Looks like the effort of guys who go at it in the room all the time and it's become onesided.

• Bob 1

Wow... I step away from the keyboard and I find Brooks takes down Taylor in the first bout.

Holey batstars, batman!

D3

• Fire 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.