2024 OTT Day 1 Session 2 thread

4 minutes ago, pokemonster said:

I don't blame JB, Mesenbrink would be aggravating af to wrestle lol

If MM drove low into JB's legs when they were already out of bounds, I can understand JB's frustration. That could cause an injury.

• Fire 1

What the hell did jb do differently then Ferrari ??
Oh yea....only difference is mesenbrink didn't jump up and make a big deal of it

JB is the king and Ferrari is a world class dickhead is the difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Bob 1
  • Brain 1

3 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

I saw MM doing "things"...things which JB has done for most of his career to great success...then I saw JB unload both his hands as hard as he could to the back of MM's head in a completely vulnerably position

He knows he lost his cool bc MM annoyed him.

you missed when MM pushed JB's head into the mat 3 or 4 times on the edge?

you missed MM continuing 3 or 4 seconds after the whistle on the edge? 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 2

Mitch is great. He's having a blast out there acting like he's on meth. I wish I was like that when I wrestled. He has a successful career ahead of him. I can't wait to watch it. I hope 50% of his opponents lose their cool and try to punch him. He's like a dog with a toy wanting to play jumping all over the guests licking them and barking. Bo Nickal was right about Burroughs but using the wrong example.

• Haha 2

Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

Those are exactly the socks Burroughs wants.

They are a great replacement for the Jersey tornado...which doesn't really have a place in the modern international styles...

2 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

you missed when MM pushed JB's head into the mat 3 or 4 times on the edge?

you missed MM continuing 3 or 4 seconds after the whistle on the edge? 

But it was funny and playful when Mitch did it. Burroughs was angry and hateful.

Ol' Mitch with a heart of gold putting on a show and showing the fans what wrestling is all about. Burroughs, on the other hand, is being a grump.

1 minute ago, JuanMogen said:

Mitch is great. He's having a blast out there acting like he's on meth. I wish I was like that when I wrestled. He has a successful career ahead of him. I can't wait to watch it. I hope 50% of his opponents lose their cool and try to punch him. He's like a dog with a toy wanting to play jumping all over the guests licking them and barking. Bo Nickal was right about Burroughs but using the wrong example.

When he learns how to know the score with :20 left in the third, he'll be something

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, JuanMogen said:

IMO MM tried to bully JB and get into his head, but it was not close to being successful.

• Bob 3
  • Brain 1

10 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Bad look my foot. He punched him in the back of the head. Out of the tournament with a 2 year ban in the sport. We’re not tolerating a blatant assault like that and on national TV. 

Put the bottle down Mr messenbrink

• Bob 1
  • Fire 2
  • Haha 6

Not sure if it was caught on the broadcast, but the final big boos for Burroughs had to do with when Mesenbrink went to the official to shake hands. Burroughs had something to say and tried to get in his way. Mesenbrink ignored him and Burroughs gave him a shove. Hand bags, but the crowd really reacted.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

2 minutes ago, peanut said:

IMO MM tried to bully JB and get into his head, but it was not close to being successful.

It was 8-3 not close to successful.   Grumpy JB having to deal with a punk. 

mspart

Edited by mspart
  • Bob 1
  • Brain 1

1 minute ago, peanut said:

Or MM, knowing he is beaten, does a bunch of cheap sh-t to do all he can to give Nolf an advantage.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Not sure if it was caught on the broadcast, but the final big boos for Burroughs had to do with when Mesenbrink went to the official to shake hands. Burroughs had something to say and tried to get in his way. Mesenbrink ignored him and Burroughs gave him a shove. Hand bags, but the crowd really reacted.

Not sure I'd classify it as a shove. There was zero force behind it but he still put his hands on him

Or MM, knowing he is beaten, does a bunch of cheap sh-t to do all he can to give Nolf an advantage.

Yep, down by 7 :30 left let’s start driving shoulders into ankles after the whistle. Those NLWC guys gotta stick together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk