Let's do some "I don't always XYZ, but when I do...." but for wrestling

More of a freestyle thing...

"I don't always drag the action out it bounds, but when I do its by tapping the hardwood with my pinky after a long useless pause with a bored look on my face."

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 minute ago, Tigerfan said:

I don’t always give all glory to god, but when I do….never mind, I always do it. 

thats a whole genre

"I don't always insult religious figures, but when I do it's on ESPN while tripping on serotonin."

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

I don't always bet on wrestling

But when I lose

I prefer to welsh on the deal

Keep betting my friends 

Jimmy Cinnabon 

• Bob 2

50 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

image.png.3a85f8126fe699a4a919aaa0a25cf8ba.png

I would have gone, "I don't always lose, but when i do IT'S ALMOST ALWAYS TO THAT M******F***** KYLE DAKE AND WHAT MAKES IT WORSE IS THAT I HAVE TO PRETEND WE'RE FRIENDS UNTIL I BEAT HIM!"

• Haha 4

I don't always see a wrestler come rushing onto the center of the mat and smack his face three times hard...

but when I do, I say "Thanks... I needed that!"

( That actually happened w/ yours truly when I wrestled in HS in the early seventies. The guy ran up to the center mat, smacked his face hard 3 times... I said "thanks I needed that." the ref blew the whistle , and that S.O.B. took me down right to my back! I DId recover to win 9-6... I learned then, to keep my mouth SHUT after that bout!     I think that smacking bit was from a Mennen Skin Bracer aftershave commercial.😏 )

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I don’t always grab ahold of a leg from the top position on the edge of the mat in a stalling position but when I do I wait for the ref to count to 4 before I swisher my feet out of bounds to avoid a stalling call and get a restart. 

• Fire 1

I don't always tape my wrists and ankles, but when I do, I also pull the drawstring on my hoodie real tight.

I don't always sweat in buckets from my wrists, waist, and ankles, but when I do, I make sure no opposing coaches are anywhere nearby.  

Edited by wrestle87

7 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

I don't always tape my wrists and ankles, but when I do, I also pull the drawstring on my hoodie real tight.

I don't always sweat in buckets from my wrists, waist, and ankles, but when I do, I make sure no opposing coaches are anywhere nearby.  

I don't always signal to my mother that I'm having a bad weight cut....oh wait yes I do...bad or not.