Sadulaev ruled ineligible to compete by UWW panel

19 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

i mean really.. if we really had any values,

Iran and China would be gone forever.

Right! And its not like the US hasn't done its fair share of shady shit, all countries with any power do.  Hell, probably all countries do. 

• Bob 1

What is complex?  Israel just bombed an Iranian Embassy in Syria. 
Why are they allowed to compete? 
Russia doesn't want NATO on their border. Why can't they defend themselves against Western aggression.

The USA is funding the war for Ukraine and they embezzle as much money as possible for a peace treated is enacted.  
But, yeah, we're the good guys.  They're the bad guys???

You need to watch this - particularly the last two episodes.

567c7c0f63f400d8d1b29e50930b658e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/4/2024 at 9:33 AM, The Kid said:

I'm interested to see if Israel will be banned for their atrocities in Gaza and for bombing the Iranian Embassy in Damascus.

Also, will the USA be ineligible for supporting the apartheid state of Israel?  

Ugh...please don't post again

--------------------------------

Why not? He's entitled to his view just like all the deluded jesus freaks and their myths. ]

The Olympic Games supposedly bring together all under the banner of sport, free from politics. We know that is a lie but a useful one at times.

Why deliberately introduce politics into sport, especially at the top level of International competition?

Who is getting paid on this one?

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

9 hours ago, AgaveMaria said:

Ugh...please don't post again

--------------------------------

Why not? He's entitled to his view just like all the deluded jesus freaks and their myths. ]

The Olympic Games supposedly bring together all under the banner of sport, free from politics. We know that is a lie but a useful one at times.

Why deliberately introduce politics into sport, especially at the top level of International competition?

Who is getting paid on this one?

He has every right to say whatever he wants, just as you do...here is the kicker, I do too.  So yes I can ask he not post crap that is nothing but false anti-american b.s.   Just as you can have your views on people that are religious...while stupid and naive, you are entitled to it.

On 4/8/2024 at 4:59 AM, billyhoyle said:

This is such a specious line of thinking. Israel was the victim of terrorist act.  You can argue that their response has been over the top, but there's no argument against them being justified to respond. Russia is invading a neighbor, and Sadulaev is encouraging it/using his platform to support it. What is America doing that comes even close to this? 

Your post completely ignores that in this case, Russia (and Hamas) were the initial aggressors.  Why some people blame the U.S. for this, I don't know.  Sadulaev has no excuse for his actions-plenty of Russian athletes are keeping quiet or even opposed to the war.  If anything he may be doing this so that he doesn't have to compete in the Olympics and lose.  Instead, he can use the excuse that he was prevented from competing. 

Israel's killed 3x as many civilians as Russia in Ukraine (in a much shorter timespan). At some point, they become the aggressors when they continue to kill at that rate. 

Is Sadulaev in the military? Taking place in the atrocities? If not, this is thought crime. Nick Lee supported nuking Kabul. That would have killed way more people than Russia's war. It's selective punishment. Plus, it's not exactly like Russia is the freest country in the world.

why has this become a political thread, nobodies changing anyones perception that they've already made up and thats a beautiful thing that you may form your own thoughts on the matter.

• Bob 2

23 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

i mean, the guy hated russia and now loves russia...

what gives?

how long before trump supporters are deemed ineligible? how long before biden supporters are banned? 

i agree with Norm.

The olympics are sport.. not politics. I blame carter

Is this serious? He's not being banned for supporting Putin or NOT supporting Putin, he's been banned for supporting the unprovoked invasion of another Country.

It's a wild comparison. You have athletes who are competing who believe Gay people should be thrown off buildings. Acting like starting an unprovoked war is on the level of just who you prefer politically is...a massive jump here. 

4 hours ago, The Kid said:

Yes, shut down the anti American talk, because of freedom.

And screw the Minsk Accord.

Peace Treaties are for losers. 

These mindless, "America-bad," people are so insufferable.  It's their entire personality and the extent of their political ideology and belief system. 

Don't shut it down. You have the right to be ignorant all you want in this Country. 

• Bob 2

11 hours ago, scourge165 said:

These mindless, "America-bad," people are so insufferable.  It's their entire personality and the extent of their political ideology and belief system. 

Don't shut it down. You have the right to be ignorant all you want in this Country. 

The mindless pro war crowd in America is insufferable. 

Genocide is OK as long as we support it.

Unbelievable logic.

PS.  I'm already against the next war. 

Edited by The Kid
  • Bob 1

13 hours ago, scourge165 said:

Is this serious? He's not being banned for supporting Putin or NOT supporting Putin, he's been banned for supporting the unprovoked invasion of another Country.

It's a wild comparison. You have athletes who are competing who believe Gay people should be thrown off buildings. Acting like starting an unprovoked war is on the level of just who you prefer politically is...a massive jump here. 

yeah, they always tell us that its a logical fallacy... then guess what...

btw, why are those who throw gay people off buildings and won't wrestle particular groups.... still allowed to compete? 

22 hours ago, The Kid said:

Unbelievable logic.

Idiots like you throw out the word genocide with absolutely ZERO meaning. The population prior to the worst attack on the Jews since the Holocaust had gone up drastically in Palestine. That doesn't seem like a people trying to commit Genocide.

On the flip side, you ACTUALLY have one group espousing their desire FOR genocide. They want ONLY genocide. They want the death of all Jews in NO uncertain terms. They do not want peace, they've passed up negotiations in which they were given nearly everything they said they wanted on several different occasions. The Mothers openly "brag" about how many children they're having to "send to death, to send toward martyrdom." 

----Link since I know you'd cry about it like it's not true;

They were the people working with the Nazi's in the mid-30s, years before the war, then pulling little mobile ovens to exterminate Jews during the second WW.

So only one side actually wants Genocide, they're just exceptionally bad at it.

They have ONE singular goal. A world in which Jews do not exist. You have elected leaders saying they wish ALL the Jews were in Israel... because it'd be easier to kill them all that way.

I can't with you incredible morons who speak in memes and just throw out these words that once held some gravity and now hold none.

Israel wants NOTHING to do with Gaza! They handed it back to the Palestinians in the HOPE that FINALLY after soooo many times being provided the opportunity they could finally self-govern...and yet again, we see they could not. They immediately elected Hamas.

And of course, all the anti-semites out there want to blame Israel for closing their border and creating an "open-air prison." Well, we've seen WHY Israel wouldn't want an open border with Hamas(again and again and again). 

This begs the question though...why does EGYPT have it's border closed? They were part of several wars/attacks when it was  basically the Middle East vs Israel with very little American aid/involvement(though the tankies don't seem to understand that).

But the question, why does Egypt also have a closed border?

Why hasn't Egypt taken control of oversight in Gaza? Why is Israel still providing the people who ACTUALLY want to commit GENOCIDE with water and power and jobs and food...but not Egypt?

Egypt was given the opportunity to have its CRIPPLING debt wiped out if they would become the...custodians of the Gaza Strip until the Palestinians can FINALLY get their shit in order and self Govern...without throwing the previous Gov't off the rooftops and Egypt refused. 

Why? They would rather suffer imminent economic ruin than oversee a small piece of land with their long-time allies?

Because they don't want the terrorists in Egypt either. Because, per the Egyptian Gov't, "we don't want to end up like the PLA."

You're comically ignorant and you speak in Twitter memes. And even as I mocked you for doing it already in this thread, you replied with...exactly that. 

• Bob 1

22 hours ago, The Kid said:

Unbelievable logic.

Yeah, we know. You're all too predictable. 

You'd be against stopping the Rape of Nanking. That's just the type of morally superior person you are.

2 hours ago, scourge165 said:

On the flip side, you ACTUALLY have one group espousing their desire FOR genocide. They want ONLY genocide. They want the death of all Jews in NO uncertain terms. They do not want peace, they've passed up negotiations in which they were given nearly everything they said they wanted on several different occasions. The Mothers openly "brag" about how many children they're having to "send to death, to send toward martyrdom." 

It is almost like if they (Hamas) agreed to peace, their funding might dry up...

Can't have that happening!  Too many huge bank accounts for their leaders living in places such as Qatar.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

On 4/4/2024 at 6:50 AM, Eagle26 said:

Wow! I have a feeling they will get this changed before the Olympics, but still pretty crazy that a guy going for his 3 Olympic title might not be able to compete. Not sure how I feel about it… I’m certainly disappointed he is supporting the war so he doesn’t get much sympathy for that, but still you want to see the best compete

If he is supporting the invasion of Ukraine by Russia then I have mixed feelings. First, F him for supporting this however if he doesn't publicly support it then he may fall out of a window which is an epidemic in Russia. I think Russian athletes are in an impossible position because of Putin so it's hard to judge how sincere his beliefs are on this.

On 4/6/2024 at 6:42 AM, The Kid said:

The joke is UWW and the Olympic Committee who decides which bombs are the good ones based on a paint scheme. 

Our bombs are great. Their bombs are bad.

Our religion is better because our bombs are bigger!

You're really going all-in on hating Israel. 

• Bob 1