Transfer Portal

4 minutes ago, H82Lose said:

NONE of those guys were there last year, Askey was Miller's guy

So the guy that qualified this year at 165 was not there this year?  Another 25 win guy the next weight down this year in Byers was also not there this yead?

Also the qualifiers from the year prior at 149 and 165 while he was on redshirt weren't there when he was there on redshirt?

Your statement was wrong and it is okay to be wrong - you just need to own it and move on.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

49 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

So the guy that qualified this year at 165 was not there this year?  Another 25 win guy the next weight down this year in Byers was also not there this yead?

Also the qualifiers from the year prior at 149 and 165 while he was on redshirt weren't there when he was there on redshirt?

Your statement was wrong and it is okay to be wrong - you just need to own it and move on.

My man, you have no idea what you are talking about.  "the guy" at 165 is Will Miller. Do you want to say Will Miller is a top tier wrestler? So, you are telling me that you believe a person can get better from having partners the years before? Sure, when he was working out with Jon Jon and Ian Miller, he was absolutely getting better, but they are gone. There is a reason you can look at a top program, name one...and there are backups that push the starters and that is how they get better. NOBODY pushed Askey, do you understand that? There is a reason that Caleb Smith AA this year wrestling for Nebraska. Was that luck? The reality of that, he went to a room, where there were wrestlers that pushed him and he got better.  Jon Jon Millner worked out with Ian Miller daily, Jon Jon will tell you, working out with a multi-time AA that could still wrestle, made him better. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, H82Lose said:

My man, you have no idea what you are talking about.  "the guy" at 165 is Will Miller. Do you want to say Will Miller is a top tier wrestler? So, you are telling me that you believe a person can get better from having partners the years before? Sure, when he was working out with Jon Jon and Ian Miller, he was absolutely getting better, but they are gone. There is a reason you can look at a top program, name one...and there are backups that push the starters and that is how they get better. NOBODY pushed Askey, do you understand that? There is a reason that Caleb Smith AA this year wrestling for Nebraska. Was that luck? The reality of that, he went to a room, where there were wrestlers that pushed him and he got better.  Jon Jon Millner worked out with Ian Miller daily, Jon Jon will tell you, working out with a multi-time AA that could still wrestle, made him better. 

You said he had nobody to push him.  That is what you said.

If you are saying that about Askey than it must be true for everyone else in and around his weight as well, especially Miller at 165lbs, who had a statistically identical season as Askey.

Leave this here for you to choke on, since you want to dog on his (lack of) training partners...

Screenshot_20240414_125632_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240414_130004_Chrome.jpg

Edited by nhs67

5 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Leave this here for you to choke on, since you want to dog on his (lack of) training partners...

Screenshot_20240414_125632_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240414_130004_Chrome.jpg

Man, you are an idiot. He SMASHES Price, it is not even close, and he majors Miller. But hey, you are in the know, so carry on bud. lol choke on that, yeah you really got me! wrestlestat prediction trumps my F'g eyeballs 

• Fire 1

42 minutes ago, H82Lose said:

Man, you are an idiot. He SMASHES Price, it is not even close, and he majors Miller. But hey, you are in the know, so carry on bud. lol choke on that, yeah you really got me! wrestlestat prediction trumps my F'g eyeballs 

Pot calling the kettle black, eh bud?

Your pathetic response is pathetic.

You said something that was statistically incorrect.  You got called on your obviously biased ignorance.  Someone else is the idiot.  Right.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, H82Lose said:

I don’t really disagree with you about Askey, but Smith was pretty much the same guy as last year, just had a better tournament.  Prior to this year he had wins over Cronin, McKee, Poulin, Ventresca, etc.

13 hours ago, 1032004 said:

I don’t really disagree with you about Askey, but Smith was pretty much the same guy as last year, just had a better tournament.  Prior to this year he had wins over Cronin, McKee, Poulin, Ventresca, etc.

I believe that is a direct result of his training situation. When you're in the fire EVERYDAY, you are more prepared for the fire at the NCAAs.

• Fire 1

17 hours ago, H82Lose said:

He majors Will Miller a 2x NQ himself who went 1-2 at the NCAA, who is also a weight above Askey? 

spacer.png

Edited by Idaho

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

15 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Luke Odom has transferred from Illinois to SIEU where he is slated to be a starter after serving as a backup for the Illini for the last four seasons.

Going back to his hometown

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

1 minute ago, Winners Circle said:

Woah. Has to be a direct correlation to Brewer leaving I'd think.

2 minutes ago, HungusMungus said:

Connor Flynn in the Portal! 

Cooper Flynn?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, HungusMungus said:

Cooper Flynn in the portal

In the few matches I watched him wrestle he had almost zero offense. Wonder if he was told to develop offense or look elsewhere ? I think Ventresca is still there too unless he hung it up. If he’s gone they’ll need a 125 guy asap

• Fire 1