Biden wants to secure a one party state

4 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Lengthy reply by jross to a solidly dumb thread that is worse than the previous dumb posts.

Either jross's account has been hacked, or he's unimaginably dumb.

I'm thinking the latter.

Good riddance to the biggest JROSS fan who cannot tell if he is a Krassenstein brother, Ronald Reagan or Joffrey Baratheon.  

image.png

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2024 at 6:28 AM, jross said:

Good riddance to the biggest JROSS fan who cannot tell if he is a Krassenstein brother, Ronald Reagan or Joffrey Baratheon.  

image.png

"Good riddance"? Why is it that you churchy MF'ers are always so willing to lash out? You should be kind.

It's counterintuitive. Mainly because it goes against basically all of the things that the church/Jesus taught us.

3 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

"Good riddance"? Why is it that you churchy MF'ers are always so willing to lash out? You should be kind.

It's counterintuitive. Mainly because it goes against basically all of the things that the church/Jesus taught us.

Ok Joffrey 

13 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I clap back tamer than your harassment deserves.

Edited by jross
Btw. Agnostic here.

16 hours ago, jross said:

It’s okay to speak unpopular opinions and to have uncomfortable discussions.

What you deserve is too late to give.  

It's OK for all to post all opinions. That's why we assemble here, and being uncomfortable is a given. When opinions freely fly, some folks will be uncomfortable - it can't be avoided.

But you keep going back to the "deserve" spiel. That's judgmental BS. You are in no position to decide who deserves any one thing or another. Stop that crap, dummy. 

i know i already posted that i thought Biden indeed wanted to create a one party state,

but then I thought it over again and i'm pretty sure he doesn't know, in his current condition, what a 'one party state' means. probably something to do with ice cream.

• Haha 2

TBD

Trump is far from the “same” level of mental decline. Does he have some yes but not nearly as bad as oatmeal Joe.  This just proves that a maximum age needs to be implemented just as there’s a minimum age.  

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, headshuck said:

Yes, the latest pivot is to admit Biden is too old but so is Trump. But I think it will be hard to convince voters that Trump suffers from the same level of mental decline.

I propose a Constitutional Amendment.  In addition to the following requirements to be eligible to be elected President:

The 4 Requirements Are:

1. To be a natural-born US citizen.
  2. To be a minimum age of 35 years old.
  3. To have been a resident of the United States for 14 years.
  4. To have not served for 2 terms previously as president.

5.  Competent to stand trial.

Otherwise the president might be unimpeachable!

Edited by Lipdrag

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Based on what, specifically? 

Which section? Which clause(s)? Which amendment(s)? 

On 2/7/2024 at 12:56 PM, Offthemat said:

Do you not comprehend the principle of the Bill of Rights?

mood GIF

• Fire 4

1 hour ago, Lipdrag said:

I propose a Constitutional Amendment.  In addition to the following requirements to be eligible to be elected President:

The 4 Requirements Are:

1. To be a natural-born US citizen.
  2. To be a minimum age of 35 and maximum of 70 years old.
  3. To have been a resident of the United States for 14 years.
  4. To have not served for 2 terms previously as president.

5.  Competent to stand trial.

Otherwise the president might be unimpeachable!

How about adding ^^^

and btw where are all these great 30 year olds that would've been elected President if we didn't have #2?  We are just lucky to have that requirement else some 25 yr old wouldve already destroyed the country.  🙄

Edited by ionel

26 minutes ago, ionel said:

How about adding ^^^

and btw where are all these great 30 year olds that would've been elected President if we didn't have #2?  We are just lucky to have that requirement else some 25 yr old wouldve already destroyed the country.  🙄

Unfortunately I think that race would look much like this one. A couple dudes who have no business being president, talking a bunch of jibberish about each other on social media. 

• Fire 2