How long will it take

15 hours ago, mspart said:

I have no disdain for assault survivors.   Where did you get that?   I have disdain for declared assault survivors that cannot remember when it happened.   You claim a man sexually assaulted you but cannot remember the year?   Preposterous.  The judge should have thrown it out as frivolous.  

mspart

I'm sorry. To answer your question. I get that from your lack of understanding of people in that situation and lack of sympathy to their situation. That typically comes off as disdain or contempt. And not knowing if they are actual or declared survivors, your reaction would have you feeling disdain for some actual survivors. So you DO, in fact, have disdain for sexual assault survivors by your own admittance.

33 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

(common fear response) 

Hey “Say” Gooder, Feb 2nd is approaching fast.  Ground hogs day! The day that YOU experience everyday you come on this site.  Over and over you spew your psycho babble that does nothing more than take yourself in a circle.  People here regularly run you into the ground and you still think you’re winning.  But thanks for playing as it’s fun for the rest of us!!!!!   

• Clown 1

Trump sexually assaulted me.  I don't know when.  I was wearing clothes I bought 10 years later.  Yeah, time travel is a thing.  I do know that it happened in New York because that's where the changed statue of limitations helps me remember better.  And I dare him to defame me by calling me a liar.  I can use $83 million.  I double dog dare him.

• Stalling 1

1 hour ago, Lipdrag said:

Trump sexually assaulted me.  I don't know when.  I was wearing clothes I bought 10 years later.  Yeah, time travel is a thing.  I do know that it happened in New York because that's where the changed statue of limitations helps me remember better.  And I dare him to defame me by calling me a liar.  I can use $83 million.  I double dog dare him.

All you need now is someone with a fat billfold to hire you a lawyer. 

• Stalling 1

On 1/31/2024 at 5:06 PM, VakAttack said:

And, as usual, it falls apart upon the slightest pushback, with Trump's lawyer herself already backing off the allegations.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-lawyer-alina-habba-makes-backs-conflict-allegation-e-jean-carrol-rcna136424

You call the Carroll lawyers written court refutation slightest pushback?   Not slight in my opinion.   But if you read to the end, the judge has said nothing.   So you can bet someone is looking into this still.   This is why reporting without due diligence is wrong, and that is the way of the media now.   If NYP heard this and didn't investigate and just reported it, shame on them.   If they investigated it, you can bet this will come back. 

mspart

On 2/2/2024 at 6:35 PM, mspart said:

You call the Carroll lawyers written court refutation slightest pushback?   Not slight in my opinion.   But if you read to the end, the judge has said nothing.   So you can bet someone is looking into this still.   This is why reporting without due diligence is wrong, and that is the way of the media now.   If NYP heard this and didn't investigate and just reported it, shame on them.   If they investigated it, you can bet this will come back. 

mspart

I don't think the adjective is the issue.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge