Border Wars

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

What's this no longer bullshit, the US has a treaty with Mexico and Canada. If Mexicans are caught they are sent back. The problem all along has been people coming from other countries that don't have a treaty that are welcomed with open arms.  I posted a video several months ago Peter Santanello at the border,  they had wheelbarrows full of IDs from China, Pakistan, South America and places all over the Middle East.

Edited by Threadkilla
  • Bob 1
  • Fire 2
  • Wrestle 1

That is quite astounding.   I hope that there were other things in that bill that the Ds objected to but this is not a good look for Ds.    This should be campaign fodder for all GOP candidates.

mspart

• Fire 1

The House just passed a bill to detain and deport illegal aliens who assault police officers.

Why did the House not pass a bill to detain and deport illegal aliens who assault humans?  With a rider to detain and deport illegal aliens who are aliens here illegally?

Why do police officers get special protections?  They are armed anyway. 

Maybe this is a way to chip away at the problem:  Pass laws incrementally to detain and deport illegal aliens who commit violence against protected groups (i.e. women, lesbians, gays, blacks, asians, hispanics, indians, non-christians, transes, furries, children, leftists, democrats, elderly, etc.) in addition to police officers.  Then the only people illegal aliens can assault with impunity becomes straight, white, adult, conservative, males which account for about 20% of our population.  

Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) and all of its close relative acts:  [VALA, VAGA, VABA, VAAA, VAHA, VANCA, VATA, VAFA, VACA, VALeA, VADA, VAEA, and the VAPA (Violence against Police Act)] I think could all pass with a hate crime rider on them.

VASWACMA (Violence against Straight, White, Adult, Conservative, Males Act) will, of course, fail.

• Brain 2

31 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

i was told it doesn't impact me

This signals the return of the face diaper in Chicago.    I can already hear the Biden response.  Cmon,  Measles never killed anybody.  

22 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Measles?  Will we have to cancel the election?

Yes ... the safest path is to let Biden continue for another 4 years.  🤔