Poll: Where would you like to see the Ferraris (if not Iowa)?

peanut

Poll: Where would you like to see the Ferraris (if not Iowa)?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like to see the Ferraris (if not Iowa)?

• ASU
    • Oregon State
    • Nebraska
    • Iowa State
    • Northern Colorado
    • Rutgers
    • Other School
    • No Opinion

Because I want to see Angelo wrestle, I voted 'Other School' with the hopes that he does wrestle (if not Iowa).

Anthony also surprised me quite a bit when he beat Voinovich earlier this year.  I didn't think he was anywhere near good enough to win that match, even if Voinovich isn't 100%.

Lock Haven seems like a logical choice for AJ and Anthony.  I know Marsteller is a success story there as Exhibit A, but I refer you to Exhibit B in Anthony Noto.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Because I want to see Angelo wrestle, I voted 'Other School' with the hopes that he does wrestle (if not Iowa).
Anthony also surprised me quite a bit when he beat Voinovich earlier this year.  I didn't think he was anywhere near good enough to win that match, even if Voinovich isn't 100%.
Lock Haven seems like a logical choice for AJ and Anthony.  I know Marsteller is a success story there as Exhibit A, but I refer you to Exhibit B in Anthony Noto.

Have you considered the possibility that VV isn’t that good, either, so Ferrari beating him on a stall call isn’t particularly impressive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

33 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Have you considered the possibility that VV isn’t that good, either, so Ferrari beating him on a stall call isn’t particularly impressive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. VV started strong at OSU last year, then gradually lost his offense. Really frustrating to watch. 

2 hours ago, ionel said:

Incomplete poll, don't see McAlester State

Maybe they will start a prison wrestling dual?! They have cut out the prison rodeos. There could be a prison circuit and sell tickets. This could be a way for the prisons to make money, as most of them have cut out the prison farms. 

• Fire 1

7 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Wyatt Henson also doing well.  

• Fire 2

7 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Haven't you seen enough flexing?  

Utah Valley University. The mormons can take on the task of making them fit for Polygamy and the Celestial Kingdom, the highest of the three degrees of Heaven.

• Fire 1

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

7 hours ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

I’d like to see AJ forgotten about and let his younger brothers make their own path, at Iowa like they currently are. and see if it’s possible they are less douchey.

Well, didn't Anthony already threaten a former teammate with a gun while driving past his place of residence?

17 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Definitely 100% NOT the case. I  would never consider LHU a logical choice.  Lock Haven campus/town is NOT suitable for a Ferrari, especially more than one. Not even debatable. 

1 minute ago, Phantom said:

Definitely 100% NOT the case. I  would never consider LHU a logical choice.  Lock Haven campus/town is NOT suitable for a Ferrari, especially more than one. Not even debatable. 

You can't say that with any measure of certainty that culminates in a guarantee.  99%?  Sure.  100%?  Nope.

They reeled in and embraced a rather extreme racist, in Noto.  That means they still believe that he can be fixed.

They reeled in and embraced Marsteller... who at the time?  Man not many people were willing to give him a chance.  At all.  He is an absolute success story and just beat our GOAT.  Five years ago people were writing him off  insofar as that peak capabilities goes.

Gotcha, 99% it is.  But believe me, as an alum and former LHU wrestler, and knowing the coaches.  This is an extremely different circumstance.  LHU has always been a good reserecting destination, but for the right person.  It ain't him.  It would be disastrous having that boy in that town. 

26 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I’d like to see Angelo get as far away from AJ as possible.  Oregon State maybe?

and if the mom, dad & uncle move to Corvallis that'll solve what?  

4 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

We need more top poppin. No man boobs tho😬

C'mon Man ... if the 97s can do it we need the heavies to rip down their singlet and flex after every win.  If they lose then splits & birds.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

Ugh… yes he did. Why can’t they be normal and good wrestlers? They’d be so popular and respected if they just weren’t shit for brains….

Shit for brains may be a fair compliment for the older two at this point.