Iowa vs Iowa State

CycloneFan97

2 minutes ago, Formally140 said:

I was raised that if everyone keeps having the same reaction to you. It’s definitely you and to either fix your behavior or make sure you don’t unnecessarily create problems and obstacles. 

I don’t think he was taught that or smart enough to figure that out

Nah, I just get my kicks out of stupid people taking me WAY more seriously than I take myself.

Ban dummy...VERY DUMMY! 🤖

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Imagine being such a sad person that thinking that calling somebody a woman was an insult.

Well, it DID elicit a response from you on two occasions today, didn't it, my ma'am!?

Done did must have done something to yis.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Nah, I just get my kicks out of stupid people taking me WAY more seriously than I take myself.

Ban dummy...VERY DUMMY! 🤖

Nah, 

And don’t be the special kind of person that’s hides behind “I was just joking” even when your weren’t. It makes you just look spineless.

Hav good night buddy 

Just now, Formally140 said:

Nah, 

And don’t be the special kind of person that’s hides behind “I was just joking” even when your weren’t. It makes you just look spineless.

Hav good night buddy 

I'm not joking about anything, just duping sheep into saying and thinking the same thing.

Ban spineless...VERY SPINELESS!  🤖

4 minutes ago, MNRodent said:

I think he means Columbo, but can't spell.

See the source image

Can't get one by you, can I Columbio!?  😉

Oops, I almost forgot.  Ban DUM DUM...VERY DUM DUM!  🤖

Edited by Ban Basketball

1 minute ago, ionel said:

Could we get a ruling from our data analytics man @Wrestleknownothing regarding whether this punctuation is appropriate or excessive? 🤔

Psst...It's deliberately excessive.

Ban excessive...VERY EXCESSIVE!  🤖

5 minutes ago, Theo Brixton said:

This is like a pack of hyenas on a downed wildebeest where the wildebeest appears to enjoy being eaten alive.

and the wildebeest is holding a bottle of steak sauce which he keeps pouring on himself just to make sure the hyenas find him tasty.  

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Theo Brixton said:

This is like a pack of hyenas on a downed wildebeest where the wildebeest appears to enjoy being eaten alive.

Ban glutton for punishment...BIG GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT!  🤖

Joke's on you too, my "physician" friend!  Gotta get that there physical from my local Biochemist!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

and the wildebeest is holding a bottle of steak sauce which he keeps pouring on himself just to make sure the hyenas find him tasty.  

Ionel SURE thinks for hisself too, eh, friends?!  

19 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Disagree on this characterization.  Swiderski clubbed the shit out of Woods twice after the whistle. Now I don't mind stuff like that, but I've seen the reactions whenever an Iowa guy does similar stuff, so I just find it funny. I thought it was awesome, and Swiderski is TOUGH!

Not sure where I was talking about CS character, stated there was a little extra out bounds after match was over. I loved it, and I think CS is a stud who I believe will AA this year. Real Woods is a good dude, and I know alot of people really hate Iowa, so they hate the kid. IDC about the singlet, woods is a stud who wrestled his ass off for this first match out of the gate. 

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, Caveira said:

Boy?   Steal that from crazy kayne?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR4gx3C1/

Never heard of him. 

On second thought,  and this thread will reveal that to yis, I think it's ma'am  so certainly NOT boy.

My apologies! 

7 hours ago, flatbrain said:

Ban, I recall you shedding lots of tears on the other forum 'till you were booted....why the tough guy now?

You recall things no one where does. 

Great work,  Columbio! Yous also thinks for yisself! 🤖

Edited by Ban Basketball

4 hours ago, Nailbender said:

big cats lion GIF by Head Like an Orange

"There's no such thing as unbiased news...I never said news was biased. "-Nailbiter

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yous thinks for yisself,  Dan Rather!🤖

Edited by Ban Basketball

I think Carr has around a 60% chance of beating O'toole if he does not give up nearfall in the match.  If O'toole can score any back points I think the advantage switches to something like 95-5 in favor of O'toole. Simply put I believe Carr has a slight advantage from neutral.  I think Carr will win in either the dual or at BIG12 tournament.