AJ Ferrari to 197

Jimmy Cinnabon

Man it seems like just two months ago he was going to be starting at 149 for Iowa and was going to be an AA......

Get him in that room for two months and he will be on the podium they said. 

Edited by Idaho

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

9 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Man it seems like just two months ago he was going to be starting at 149 for Iowa and was going to be an AA......

Get him in that room for two months and he will be on the podium they said. 

I'm sure Jimmy and the Iowa fans really wish he were in the room and this was happening in Coralville right now and blowing up the program right before b10s, just think of the 20 points.  🙄

But I'm sure Anthony and AJ will come back to visit and workout once Angelo is in the room so ... 🤔

Edited by ionel
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

I'm sure Jimmy and the Iowa fans really wish he were in the room and this was happening in Coralville right now and blowing up the program right before b10s, just think of the 20 points.  🙄

"Should Anthony Live with Tom Brands to ensure he wins 4 national titles?"

• Haha 2

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

55 minutes ago, H82Lose said:

I just got a call and a text, this rumor is true.  How funny is that? I just told everyone that he is F'g nuts and has major issues. EVERYONE was warning Bunji not to bring him in, it would burn him. Bunji is known to party and get mouthy, but damn man....This is sad, and will more than likely start the downward slide for Anthony where he will eventually end up in prison. 

So from what I can gather here, Anthony has been living with Bunji Fretwell in Florida and Anthony was there to help the local wrestling team. Anthony got mad at him and robbed him the fled Florida.

3 minutes ago, juniorvarsity said:

So from what I can gather here, Anthony has been living with Bunji Fretwell in Florida and Anthony was there to help the local wrestling team. Anthony got mad at him and robbed him the fled Florida.

He may have just busted his deferment in Oklahoma, basically like probation.

7 minutes ago, juniorvarsity said:

Apparently AJ was coaching somewhere also?  That’s what he said in his post explaining why he got kicked out of FL states, but I guess that’s old news already

1 hour ago, lisa morales said:

Hoping the rumor isn't true.  A.J. is just misunderstood.

The whole family is just solid down to earth folk, this doesn't make sense.  

15 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

That’s what he said in his post explaining why he got kicked out of FL states, but I guess that’s old news already

Both North & South Florida?  🤔

37 minutes ago, juniorvarsity said:

Anthony was there to coach Anthony's son, Christian. MANY people told Bunji not to play w/fire and bring him in.

My question, the rumor was the new AD so no on AJ, what happened to Anthony? Was he told he could not come there too?

2 minutes ago, pawrestler said:

Have we considered that he was probably robbing him to make the old lady in the news article whole?

Most probably haven't, but this has got to be what was going on. 

In all seriousness, what kinda dumbass thinks they can get away with this kinda shit these days? 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, H82Lose said:

My question, the rumor was the new AD so no on AJ, what happened to Anthony? Was he told he could not come there too?

I’ve been wondering this as well

4 hours ago, forkemaz said:

Aj was a true freshman national champ. I don't get the famous for being famous thing. I just want to see him wrestle but he can't get his shit together.

Well, how many other one-time national champions have multiple, multi-page threads about them?  Not many.  This guy (and his family) are famous for everything else.  

In fact, the more I think about it, there is a direct analogy to the Kardashians, since that saga starts with Bruce (ahem, now Caitlyn) Jenner winning an Olympic gold medal.  He then married Kris Kardashian, and well, many, many TV shows, interviews, and beauty/fashion product lines later, they're in the news for everything but the decathlon.  

But you and I agree that Ferrari can't seem to get his act together, which is a waste of talent.  

• Fire 1

25 minutes ago, lightweight said:

Well, how many other one-time national champions have multiple, multi-page threads about them?  Not many.  This guy (and his family) are famous for everything else.  

In fact, the more I think about it, there is a direct analogy to the Kardashians, since that saga starts with Bruce (ahem, now Caitlyn) Jenner winning an Olympic gold medal.  He then married Kris Kardashian, and well, many, many TV shows, interviews, and beauty/fashion product lines later, they're in the news for everything but the decathlon.  

But you and I agree that Ferrari can't seem to get his act together, which is a waste of talent.  

Fair enough. The Ferraris are the Kardashians of wrestling. You got me.