What Does It Take to be a NCAA Champ?

PortaJohn

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

@BobDole I have 1,393 posts (Including this) with 929 reactions.  That's a 66.69% appreciation rate.  @Wrestleknownothing can appreciate those stats yet I'm only an All American?  How many NCAA champs have that pinfall rate?  

You are an all american in my book. The title of which is "Why Portajohn is an All American in My Book"

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

@BobDole I have 1,393 posts (Including this) with 929 reactions.  That's a 66.69% appreciation rate.  @Wrestleknownothing can appreciate those stats yet I'm only an All American?  How many NCAA champs have that pinfall rate?  

3 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

You are an all american in my book. The title of which is "Why Portajohn is an All American in My Book"

Wkn may not know much but he has an impressive AA book.  Ya done good to make it in.  🙂

"You can be famous for a lot of things.  You can be a Nobel-prize winner, you can be pinned in the finals, you can hold the throne of PortaJohn."

@PortaJohn, you are currently the leader of NCAA Qualifiers, but keep your singlet clean when eyeing those NCAA Champion ranks.

2 profile views for every 1 post!  Nice job!

8 minutes ago, jross said:

"You can be famous for a lot of things.  You can be a Nobel-prize winner, you can be pinned in the finals, you can hold the throne of PortaJohn."

@PortaJohn, you are currently the leader of NCAA Qualifiers, but keep your singlet clean when eyeing those NCAA Champion ranks.

2 profile views for every 1 post!  Nice job!

My only request is that when I become a NCAA champ and place higher than @Interviewed_at_Weehawken that I will be bestowed with the Cael Sanderson Award and every other poster who follows and jumps Alexander Hamilton is presented with the same award.  That should be tradition  

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

4 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

My only request is that when I become a NCAA champ and place higher than @Interviewed_at_Weehawken that I will be bestowed with the Cael Sanderson Award and every other poster who follows and jumps Alexander Hamilton is presented with the same award.  That should be tradition  

No.

Plus, trophies should never be named for a person unless they are dead or retired.