Couldn’t Happen to a Better, I Mean, More Contemptible Guy

26 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

And they all for some reason voted for Hobbs. I am totally shocked. 

County officials said Logan did not appear to understand that early votes in the county were not cast solely through mail-in ballots, but that some early votes were cast at in-person voting centers. The in-person early votes would not see a record of being mailed to voters, since those ballots were provided directly at the in-person voting centers, rather than being sent to voters by mail.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/07/cyber-ninjas-arizona-election-audit

Thank you for bringing to everybody's attention yet another thing that fell apart under any sort of scrutiny, the vaunted Cyber Ninjas audit (and the entire company itself, which you can read about it shutting down above along with the thorough rebuttal of all of it's claims).  But here we are still holding it up as if it was some sort of substantive win for people questioning the election.

But it's also illustrative of my earlier point to @ionel.  The "Cyber Ninjas" made dozens of wild claims, it was rebutted with 93 pages, and we still have people pretending it (and it's claims) were valid.

35 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/07/cyber-ninjas-arizona-election-audit

Thank you for bringing to everybody's attention yet another thing that fell apart under any sort of scrutiny, the vaunted Cyber Ninjas audit (and the entire company itself, which you can read about it shutting down above along with the thorough rebuttal of all of it's claims).  But here we are still holding it up as if it was some sort of substantive win for people questioning the election.

But it's also illustrative of my earlier point to @ionel.  The "Cyber Ninjas" made dozens of wild claims, it was rebutted with 93 pages, and we still have people pretending it (and it's claims) were valid.

Willie is never going to respond to this; he has no ability to read anything other than quick talking points from Twitter and quite literally can't comprehend the difference between making claims in a hearing vs providing proof in a court of law. 

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Yet he displays an uncanny dynamic of common sense and critical thinking skills that burn the TDS inflicted. 

What was critically thought out about posting a snippet of testimony that was found to be based on a lack of understanding about the very process the person was claiming to be expert about?

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

you know, it's quite ok for people to post (in a message board) things they didn't fully research and verify.

and then someone like Vak will show up and say 'this has roundly been rejected'

and i will so, 'cool. thanks for letting me know.'

but then there are douche nozzles like Le Duke, which will quite literally post that i'm clueless and disingenuous and/or peddling misinformation.

i mean, don't take yourself so seriously, dork.

i hereby preemptively note that links you see here from me will not be entirely vetted BY ME!

and it will be ok, friends.

• Fire 3
  • Haha 1

TBD

On 12/16/2023 at 10:31 AM, VakAttack said:

The "they" here is specifically the person tweeting, apparently named Cari Keleman, but also more generally the Rs and MAGA faithful engaging in ejection denialism who lose at every turn when their claims are subjected to even the slightest scrutiny, let alone in a courtroom. 

So there’s zero election fraud in America????

• Haha 1

Sadly courtrooms are political now days.  On both sides but especially the left.  

So why is it that the many, many judges appointed by Trump, including three on the SCOTUS, dismissed his allegations of voter fraud? Time and time and time again.

Could it be, as in the case of Rudy Giuliani, that he simply didn’t have any proof of what he said, and just made shit up?

Seriously. Have you ever considered the possibility that both of them just lied to the American public?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Le duke said:

So why is it that the many, many judges appointed by Trump, including three on the SCOTUS, dismissed his allegations of voter fraud? Time and time and time again.

Could it be, as in the case of Rudy Giuliani, that he simply didn’t have any proof of what he said, and just made shit up?

Seriously. Have you ever considered the possibility that both of them just lied to the American public?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh he lied, Biden lied, they all lied.   

• Clown 1