Couldn’t Happen to a Better, I Mean, More Contemptible Guy

I'm glad these women will get significant remuneration for the damage that was done to them. F u c k Giuliani.

As to the other part, yet another substantive legal victory against Trump world and the MAGA Election Conspiracy in real court rooms where real evidence is presented while Rs keep spinning their wheels trying to create the appearance of equal malfeasance on both sides and claim they have evidence without ever producing anything of substance.

Edited by VakAttack
  • Fire 1

5 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

148 million more reasons Giuliani is Mayor of POS Town

37 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

He is a real POS.

C'mon Wkn ... don't you believe in diversity?  We need a fair share of contemptible POSs in society.  

39 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I'm glad these women will get significant remuneration for the damage that was done to them. F u c k Giuliani.

As to the other part, yet another substantive legal victory against Trump world and the MAGA Election Conspiracy in real court rooms where real evidence is presented while Rs keep spinning their wheels trying to create the appearance of equal malfeasance on both sides and claim they have evidence without ever producing anything of substance.

This is the actual story.   MAGA loses every time evidence is presented and cross examined.  Not most times.  Every. Single. Time.  Hundreds of times.

• Fire 1

35 minutes ago, headshuck said:

I afraid of what follows. Every wave is worse than the one before.

They wave we are talking about here is accountability. A powerful, influential man told nasty blatant lies about two women to the point their lives were threatened, and he is being held accountable for it. Please, please let those waves continue to get….”worse”. 

Your fear of that is something for you to address within yourself. 

10 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Cool. In classic modern R fashion, they just say things without providing any evidence.

I know nothing about this issue but who is "they?"  According to the statement posted: 

"In case you missed it, Georgia has confirmed 17,852 INVALID votes ... "  

Am assuming Georgia is a state not a person so it should be very easy to confirm whether the state of Georgia did in fact confirm this quantity of invalid votes.  

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, ionel said:

I know nothing about this issue but who is "they?"  According to the statement posted: 

"In case you missed it, Georgia has confirmed 17,852 INVALID votes ... "  

Am assuming Georgia is a state not a person so it should be very easy to confirm whether the state of Georgia did in fact confirm this quantity of invalid votes.  

They did not confirm this.