Heavyweight huskers

jajensen09

9 minutes ago, Gus said:

Interesting. The prospects of him wrestling are looking up. I would also guess that means he is whooping up on Harley Andrews otherwise why would he come out. 

Yeah I'd assume he'd beat andrews. And maybe it's why pentz left? Maybe this has been in the works 

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Kid was a beast in HS.  I hope he can do it.  That being said let’s see him A.) get down to 285 and B.) maintain the stamina needed to be an impact HWT. 

Realistically probably won't see him until January, which should be doable. Even a little bit of improvement at heavyweight makes nebraska a much deeper lineup

Realistically probably won't see him until January, which should be doable. Even a little bit of improvement at heavyweight makes nebraska a much deeper lineup

If he weighs 330lbs and certified today, you won’t see him until late February.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Nice to have some intrigue.  Stepping in and mopping the mats with AAs only happens in movies, but I hope he makes a lot of noise nonetheless.

Never know. From what ever one has said, he was an absolute beat in high school, #1 heavyweight coming out. It is really nice to see coach Ruhl being 100 percent behind this.