CKLV Thread

Idaho

18 minutes ago, Kov88 said:

Eh, one great tournament when he AA’d….. we’ll see how he does this year at a different weight

I'm not referencing results. I'm talking about going where and when he has been needed. I'm well aware of his career at OSU. Don't be daft...:classic_dry:

"285 --  17-3

197 --  40-30

184 --  37-10"

Edited by MPhillips

1 hour ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

Second, the only person who should be pitching a diet plan on TV or the radio or the internet is Gavin Hoffman. Dude starts out at 197, but the next year he's at 184, a year later 285, then 197 for three years, then back down to 184. He even wrestled a bunch of matches at 285 one year that he started out wrestling a bunch of matches at 184. This was a quick go-over, but I got these for his records at the various weights:

285 --  17-3

197 --  40-30

184 --  37-10

He's obviously much better as a fatty. 

PIAA AA state champ last 3 years of HS @195

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, flyingcement said:

No although he does have a couple things going for him against a guy like Andonian:

better gas tank

a little shorter and stouter - hard to toss because of center of gravity

Who says Andonian doesn’t have a gas tank? Just because he doesn’t dive into legs hoping for a stalemate on the edge?

i am an idiot on the internet

Just now, bnwtwg said:

Who says Andonian doesn’t have a gas tank? Just because he doesn’t dive into legs hoping for a stalemate on the edge?

Wasn't saying he has a bad one - but just that Chittum has a particularly good one.  His high activity level and gas tank are two of his best factors

• Fire 1