Over/Under on Ferraris in Iowa's lineup for B10's: 1.5

I'm taking the over.

Of course this also factors in needing to get admitted, possible suspensions, etc.

But one thing that does not seem to be discussed much from Sunday's dual was Voinovich again looked underwhelming.  I think Anthony is at 149 for them for B10's

I hope it's the over, honestly.

Iowa already gets shit on for even speaking of the Focus family.  Let them play the heel and everyone else, aside for Penn State, will be playing for 3rd.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I hope it's the over, honestly.

Iowa already gets shit on for even speaking of the Focus family.  Let them play the heel and everyone else, aside for Penn State, will be playing for 3rd.

I'm not sure if Anthony scores many points, but I'm guessing he's a better option than Voinovich at this point

• Fire 2

5 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

I would love to see how AJ stacks up against Brooks, Hidlay, Buchanan, Sloan and even Elam. I think the field he went through for his NCAA title was much weaker than this current one at 197. So hoping it’s the over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think he can make 197?

I have no issues (yet) with the Ferraris besides AJ.  That being said, I sincerely hope Brands would have more integrity than to bring the biggest POS in the sport into their program (but I doubt it).

Edited by KCMO2

4 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

I have no issues (yet) with the Ferraris besides AJ.  That being said, I sincerely hope Brands would have more integrity than to bring the biggest POS in the sport into their program (but I doubt it).

I'm not a fan of his whatsoever, but he's got some competition for biggest POS.

I would prefer that he just goes away.

8 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Love it. Couple more Natties, then the Olympics, then WWE. 

I would not bank on a couple more natties for AJ. He beat Nino Bonnacorsi with one TD and then spending most of the third period wrestling from his knees. Imo, that won't win against some of this year's guys. 

Edited by Pinnacle

27 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

I would not bank on a couple more natties for AJ. He beat Nino Bonnacorsi with one TD and then spending most of the third period wrestling from his knees. Imo, that won't win against some of this year's guys. 

And if his matches are officiated the way the ISU / Iowa dual was officiated, how many stalls does he get? What is the record?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge