How many rounds of voting will it take to elect Jim Jordan Speaker of the House?

How many rounds of voting will it take to elect Jim Jordan Speaker of the House?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How many rounds of voting will it take to elect Jim Jordan Speaker of the House?

• More than 1, but less than McCarthy
    • McCarthy
    • More than McCarthy
    • Jordan will not be elected Speaker of the House

18 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Meanwhile, Donald Trump is having a #VeryNormal time over on Truth Social.

Ah, yes, "Christian"nationalism at its best. 

Jesus now stands with criminals and serial violators of the Ten Commandments. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

I'm thinking Jordan needs to stop.   When McCarthy did this, he had just a few holdouts and he was the hands on heir apparent.   Jordan isn't.  There is no heir apparent.    It is a unique time in House history that the majority doesn't have a clear leader.  

mspart

Republicans are now taking a secret ballot vote on whether Jordan should remain the speaker designate. The options are yes, no, and present.

I am assuming that he will have many, many fewer yes votes than what he got on the floor in public. But it is unlikely the results will be released. Leaked perhaps, but not officially released.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge