Blue Dragons Jr

nhs67

Do we think he shows up to OTT?

Also, does he go with a beer belly at 97 KG or does he up in intake of the Colombian White Guava dehydrated nectar to get down to 74 KG?

We know he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to show up and compete against the current 86 KG crew, let alone make it to DT to face him.

I did ask him directly earlier, btw.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

I thought he was focusing on his doctoral dissertation at a clown college after Bellator cut him last year? Even if he registers there is no chance he shows up to OTT. But I do miss needling his dad who welched on a bet and would not make a donation to a women's & children's shelter because he is a scumbag human being on par with Trev Alberts.

• Fire 3

i am an idiot on the internet

On 10/6/2023 at 2:13 PM, bnwtwg said:

I thought he was focusing on his doctoral dissertation at a clown college after Bellator cut him last year? Even if he registers there is no chance he shows up to OTT. But I do miss needling his dad who welched on a bet and would not make a donation to a women's & children's shelter because he is a scumbag human being on par with Trev Alberts.

I never did get that call.  I sent my number and everything on the old bbs.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom formerly Tofurky said:

I hope BDJr does compete at OTT. He finished top 10 at World's in 2019, so why not?

As to his character, he isn't exactly being lead well in that department.

Was he Top 10?

22 minutes ago, Tom formerly Tofurky said:

According to the UWW database, he finished 9th. He did go 2-1 at the tournament (beating the Armenian 11-1 and the Pole 8-2), but lost 13-0 in the round of 16 to a German with a Russian last name.

Is that the same German who lost to Amine the very next round?  Meaning Amine eliminated him from being able to Medal?

38 minutes ago, mspart said:

Funny that he is even a topic of conversation still.

mspart

Hey, when a guy can wrestle at Iowa, become an all time legend without ever taking the mat while garniering 27 PhD's - he will always be relevant.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

2 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

What y'all dawgs reckon he ain't scared to go 'n git?

First guess?  The herp.

Edited by nhs67
  • Haha 1

The Humphrey Era Downey is about as good as you are going to see with him.   Not sure anyone else has or will be able to get in his head good enough to get both decent results and a somewhat in check demeanor on and off the mat. Sure not world beater but at least he added decent depth to the US ladder and could be competitive internationally for that short period of time.  

• Fire 3

48 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

The Humphrey Era Downey is about as good as you are going to see with him.   Not sure anyone else has or will be able to get in his head good enough to get both decent results and a somewhat in check demeanor on and off the mat. Sure not world beater but at least he added decent depth to the US ladder and could be competitive internationally for that short period of time.  

Gets a lot of flack, but he had an excellent wrestling career.  Very few get to wrestle for a world championship 

• Fire 2

12 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Gets a lot of flack, but he had an excellent wrestling career.  Very few get to wrestle for a world championship 

If David Taylor didn't keep secrets then Nickal, Zahid, and Ringer all would have gone 86 which would have likely removed Downey & Heflin from the picture. But instead Taylor was worried someone else may go get a medal and the world champ just couldn't let that happen on his watch.

i am an idiot on the internet