2023 World Wrestling tournament...

D3 for LU

Team race update going into the semis:

CleanShot2023-09-17at08_56.12@2x.thumb.png.ab35d7fb4841dc3939767dd66524845a.png

A few notes on today's action:

• Iran didn't make a single semi today
  • USA has 1 in semis (Dake)
  • Russia has 2 in semis (Sidakov and Usmanov)

Head-to-head finals w/ Iran at 65kg (Zain vs lil Yaz) and 86kg (Taylor vs Yaz) could very well determine team race. 125kg head-to-head bronze w/ Parris vs Kurbanov is important as well both for unofficial team race as well as qualifying the weight for olympics.

2 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

I think a few people got confused and thought that was an oddly racist thing to say. Now they probably think I'm just weird. 

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah... we'll go w/the weird.

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Tripnsweep sez: It's a dated reference but in the context it is kind of funny. Also consider it is from a cartoon and as far as I know, nobody has ever said anything. 

Well... it can't be as bad as my reference to the Blazing Saddles scene w/ Gene Wilder pulling Cleavon Little from behind the rock w/ "where ate the Americans at" earlier this morning, can it? 😜

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Haha 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 minute ago, Gantry said:

Anyone know the semi final order or have a link to it?  The UWW live stream page seems to be showing the mat assignments from early in the day, but maybe I have an outdated link.

Did you refresh it first?

D3