Is Trump going to make weight?

Plasmodium

3 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

How do you ekkacate ( enter atom...NOW!) someone who tries to debate social and political issues,  yet has ZERO idea as to whom one of the most discussed Senate candidates in the last election is? 

And that's even providing the state that he is from! How am I, or anyone,  to approach that?

Non-cryptically

• Fire 2

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

4 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

How do you ekkacate ( enter atom...NOW!) someone who tries to debate social and political issues,  yet has ZERO idea as to whom one of the most discussed Senate candidates in the last election is? 

And that's even providing the state that he is from! How am I, or anyone,  to approach that?

With common sense/

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

I think you did. It was an indirect implication .

Could be,  but I didn't use that word,  as I use it carefully directly against another. 

• Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

The last 2.5 pages of posts has been some of the craziest things I have read in a long time...wow!  I'd be curious to know who in the heck Ban actually "educates".  Please say it isn't kids!!

Which do you think sounds more likely, a teaching certificate or a PhD?

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Which do you think sounds more likely, a teaching certificate or a PhD?

Based on his overinflated view of himself, I'd definitely say PhD!

I worked 11 years with PhD's in the drug development field and some of them were the dumbest smart people I have ever met.

• Fire 1

Can I get a secret decoder ring to terms used here?

Deuce = ? 

OK, I get that it is the number 2, en francais, bien sur. And what is the reference?  I infer that it is a doube entendre of taking a dump and something else but I am not sure what the something else is.

30 percenter = ?  As in, a 1 percenter is the very rich and a 30 percenter is the upper class?  I really can't suss it out by the context of the posts.

image.png

• Fire 1

16 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

Deuce = ? 

OK, I get that it is the number 2, en francais, bien sur. And what is the reference?  I infer that it is a doube entendre of taking a dump and something else but I am not sure what the something else is.

30 percenter = ?  As in, a 1 percenter is the very rich and a 30 percenter is the upper class?  I really can't suss it out by the context of the posts.

image.png

Are you using a dictionary?    Here?   Don't bother.  They don't work in these parts. Those things woked themselves out of usefulness years.

• Fire 2

4 hours ago, Lipdrag said:

I have asked about this one. I got the "if you don't know, I'm not telling you" deflection instead.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

7 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Based on his overinflated view of himself, I'd definitely say PhD!

I worked 11 years with PhD's in the drug development field and some of them were the dumbest smart people I have ever met.

Though that is a trait, my instincts say no. 

• Fire 2

12 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Though that is a trait, my instincts say no. 

7 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

some of them were the dumbest smart people I have ever met.

I am going out on a limb suggesting Ban is not in the dumb smart people subset. 

5 hours ago, Lipdrag said:

Deuce = ? 

image.png

Yes you can get a 30% decoder ring . They have them on Amazon Prime free shipping. !9.95 next day shipping

So, is the Orange Immenseness due for his weigh-in today?

I'm thinking he's closer to 300lbs than 200lbs... unless he's fasting like a fiend so he can tip the scales at 249.9!

(Lay off those Quarter Pounders w/Cheese and for godsakes keep away from those Taco Salad Grande's.)

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 hour ago, D3 for LU said:

I'm thinking he's closer to 300lbs than 200lbs... unless he's fasting like a fiend so he can tip the scales at 249.9!

(Lay off those Quarter Pounders w/Cheese and for godsakes keep away from those Taco Salad Grande's.)

D3

During his presidency, his billed height and weight was exactly one biscuit short of obese.  Something is amiss if he makes that.

2 hours ago, D3 for LU said:

D3

49 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

During his presidency, his billed height and weight was exactly one biscuit short of obese.  Something is amiss if he makes that.

Don’t worry guys, he’s healthy enough to serve two or three more terms.  And he’ll choose a capable vice president, not some diversity hire. 

43 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Don’t worry guys, he’s healthy enough to serve two or three more terms.  And he’ll choose a capable vice president, not some diversity hire. 

(PSA) Be afraid... be very afraid, if that EVER happens, AGAIN!

(C'mon, man... you can pick someone better than that!)

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

define capable. 

For the nongoogle folk on these here boards  😉

ca·pa·ble
/ˈkāpəb(ə)l/

adjective
  1. 1.
    having the ability, fitness, or quality necessary to do or achieve a specified thing.
    "I'm quite capable of taking care of myself"

2. 2.
    able to achieve efficiently whatever one has to do; competent.
    "she looked enthusiastic and capable
Edited by ionel