Where is Spencer Lee?

Bulldog

28 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

I swear I do not mean this with an intention to bring all the Iowa and PSU fanboys together to once again run their mouths at each other...  I know they will all show up anyway, but here goes...

Is Spencer Lee training?  

As of May he signed a five year deal with HWC, and according to Brands had his best wrestling in front of him. 

As of April he was unable to continue in the Open. My guess would be if he’s training at all right night it’s probably pretty lightly. Light work on transitioning to full time free. 

(I don’t know if you were looking for guesses)

7 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Is Spencer Lee training?  

Word on the street here in Ioway is that he's still on his back, staring at the lights.  😎

• Haha 2

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

OUCH!!! First shots fired. Incoming.

I always welcome a good back and forth with a Sqwawker.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

18 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I always welcome a good back and forth with a Sqwawker.

I would hope with all his injury's through the years he may consider just coaching. He had a great career. It happens to the best of them. No shame.

6 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I would hope with all his injury's through the years he may consider just coaching. He had a great career. It happens to the best of them. No shame.

Can't take his skills away from him, for sure.  Among, if not the best 125 pounder I've seen.

• Fire 2

On 8/27/2023 at 10:45 AM, MPhillips said:

Agave thinks he's sweet...

Just poking the Greatest Thing Ever for Squawkeyes who quit on the last two tournaments. We'll see if he ever really hits the mats seriously again.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

15 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

... from the comfort of a padded chair in front of a food stained keyboard.

Actually, coming in from a Combine, computer controlled with GPS accurate to +- one inch. Modern farming is amazing.

• Fire 1

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.