Gable to announce he's joining the Hawkeyes tonight

1 minute ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Why would he need to announce that?  That's his current situation.

Well, isn’t he technically doing both right now? And why would WWE be hyping up this announcement if he is going to say he plans to wrestle at Iowa and then take another shot at gold in 2024? 

PNWfan

6-38-YB1236A.jpg

GXjd_imccopy.thumb.jpg.7d7bef17c24a7da36b1ea8017f8685fa.jpg

Just look at that Hat and that Mat.

Squawkeyes don't have anything that even comes close.

Dan Gable never wrestled for Iowa and he won't be coaching Gable Steveson - the Double Trouble Munchkins will try it and we know what they did to Spencer Lee.

So - Fighting Camels, here he comes to blaze his own trail.

• Fire 1

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

40 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

6-38-YB1236A.jpg

GXjd_imccopy.thumb.jpg.7d7bef17c24a7da36b1ea8017f8685fa.jpg

Just look at that Hat and that Mat.

Squawkeyes don't have anything that even comes close.

Dan Gable never wrestled for Iowa and he won't be coaching Gable Steveson - the Double Trouble Munchkins will try it and we know what they did to Spencer Lee.

So - Fighting Camels, here he comes to blaze his own trail.

I still want a hat.

The whole segment didn't really answer any questions. He came out with the whole "what should I do?" Then some dude comes out and talks trash. Gable says I'll wrestle you on Sunday and then he launches him a couple times. He never really said anything in terms of what he would be doing.

• Fire 1

Just now, BobDole said:

The whole segment didn't really answer any questions. He came out with the whole "what should I do?" Then some dude comes out and talks trash. Gable says I'll wrestle you on Sunday and then he launches him a couple times. He never really said anything in terms of what he would be doing.

Was the "dude" Jimmy?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BobDole said:

I think it was Corbin Carroll or something like that. He didn't look like a Jimmy.

Please don't tell us what Jimmy looks like.   It would ruin the image for many of us.

I’m thinking a more relaxed atmosphere for sir steveson, for his final go around the country as an NCAA athlete. Like Bloomington Indiana! How more relaxed can you get!  Nice town, lots of pretty girls. Beautiful campus, great business school. How about music? Does Gable have an ear for music? Number 1 school in the country for music. What about optometry? Number 1 in that also in the country. Nice medical school, if he chooses. What’s the debate here? Can anyone match it? Come back to his home state for the final go around. It can’t get any better than this. The money is there also. 

28 minutes ago, Southend said:

I’m thinking a more relaxed atmosphere for sir steveson, for his final go around the country as an NCAA athlete. Like Bloomington Indiana! How more relaxed can you get!  Nice town, lots of pretty girls. Beautiful campus, great business school. How about music? Does Gable have an ear for music? Number 1 school in the country for music. What about optometry? Number 1 in that also in the country. Nice medical school, if he chooses. What’s the debate here? Can anyone match it? Come back to his home state for the final go around. It can’t get any better than this. The money is there also. 

Nah ... Camels man!  Guaranteed first ever NCAA champion, coaching doesn't matter, the best looking mat & hat in D1.  Oh ... and he could change his name to Stevenson and win it as a first timer🙂

Wkn said it best:  CAMELS CAMELS CAMELS 🐫