Poland this weekend...

nhs67

2 hours ago, BigRedFan said:

What part of "It's not a matter of copyright infringement" was not clear enough for you?

11 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

Yeah, copyright infringement is the only issue here.

What?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

2 hours ago, Jason Bryant said:

Linking back to the source material is always the best and most correct answer. 

Not disputing that.  In fact I do this.

The point of trying to make others adhere to other forum's rules was poppycock that annoyed me.

Biden isn't POB.  He is POTUS.  His rules don't apply to Bangladesh just like Mohammed Shahabuddin's rules don't apply to the USofA.

7 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Not disputing that.  In fact I do this.

The point of trying to make others adhere to other forum's rules was poppycock that annoyed me.

Biden isn't POB.  He is POTUS.  His rules don't apply to Bangladesh just like Mohammed Shahabuddin's rules don't apply to the USofA.

I deciphered it as a comparison akin to "best practices" such as an example of another board they post on. On the old board, I even baked in that rule specifically in the forum rules that were built in 2010, so it's not like it's something on forums you hadn't participated on before. 

The nothingburger here, in my viewpoint, is continuing to harp on  point BRF was making and clinging to the "other forum" rules as a crutch to argue. 

• Haha 1

Insert catchy tagline here. 

7 hours ago, Jason Bryant said:

The nothingburger here, in my viewpoint, is continuing to harp on  point BRF was making and clinging to the "other forum" rules as a crutch to argue. 

BRF could just STFU.

Also...

56 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

Well said.  And the seeking of a crutch to argue, no matter it’s feebleness, seems to be a sport for some.

Me argue?  Nah, bro.

Also...

7 hours ago, Jason Bryant said:

I deciphered it as a comparison akin to "best practices" such as an example of another board they post on. On the old board, I even baked in that rule specifically in the forum rules that were built in 2010, so it's not like it's something on forums you hadn't participated on before.

As I said, I adhered to them there and I do here.  Harping on an individual who should be held to higher regard - who also had already apologized and typically does post the link(s) - is, in layman's terms: Stoopid (with a capital 'S' there).  Nothing needed to actually be said.  Kozak had handled his business.

I can die on this hill.  I have no qualms with that.

6 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

But you can't possibly be right.

It may be likely that you're probably correct more often than not, possibly.

• Fire 1