FloArena Date of Execution: September 1st

Just now, flyingcement said:

FloArena will be submitted to one of the following:

Firing squad 

Lethal injection

Public hanging 

My understanding was that it was going to the electric chair.

In all seriousness, FloWrestling is shutting down Arena and only supporting the TrackWrestling software.

• Fire 4

7 minutes ago, SetonHallPirate said:

In all seriousness, FloWrestling is shutting down Arena and only supporting the TrackWrestling software.

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

23 minutes ago, SetonHallPirate said:

But no improvements, just moving all using one bad system to a worse bad system?  😞

• Fire 1

42 minutes ago, SetonHallPirate said:

I assume Track is going to eventually be phased out as well, but since the OPC is based there, it was impossible to completely shutter it.

Firing squad, I've seen movies showing more than one at a time.  

37 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

I once shot a man just to watch him die, then I got distracted and missed it. Oh my friends tried to describe it to me, but it just isn't the same.

That doesn’t even rhyme, you better stick to playing guitar.  

1 hour ago, ionel said:

When they shut down Arena will subscribers get half their money back or have to pay double?  🤔

Ever since Flo bought Track I have had full FloPro access to Track as well.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

15 hours ago, SetonHallPirate said:

Was the reason for shutting down arena so that they could focus on providing a better quality streaming service?

laughing-crying-laughing-hysterically.gif

• Haha 3

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

15 hours ago, ionel said:

When they shut down Arena will subscribers get half their money back or have to pay double?  🤔

Money will not be refunded and it'll be an additional charge for track for only $23.39/month but be aware you'll be charged $280.68 at the time of purchase.  

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

11 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Money will not be refunded and it'll be an additional charge for track for only $23.39/month but be aware you'll be charged $280.68 at the time of purchase.  

Don't forget their preregistration fee they bumped from .35 to $2 this year. They always said they were "grassroots," now they are pillaging the small tournaments that rely on income from tournaments.

18 hours ago, ionel said:

But no improvements, just moving all using one bad system to a worse bad system?  😞

I've used Track for a long time and had very few issues.  It's more user friendly and pretty reliable from my experience.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

Don't forget their preregistration fee they bumped from .35 to $2 this year. They always said they were "grassroots," now they are pillaging the small tournaments that rely on income from tournaments.

Bob, we all rely on you to hit FloSports with the Sherman Antitrust Act.  You and Ted Kennedy tag team reunion tour

I Don't Agree With What I Posted