FRL today top 10 wrestlers the last 50 years. heh.

Threadkilla

ChatGPT sports lists are about as good as that Twitter account that trolls the hell out of every CFB fanbase annually. Wrestling folks revolted (predictably Karen-like) when it was posted on twitter a few months ago. These discussions are fun, though. I had to correct Ben when he was calling out the D1 win streak leaders and skipped over Gray Simons, who had "NCAA/NAIA" in my screen shot. 

The GOATS need not be forgotten because they competed in an era with dual affiliation and before NCAA divisions. 

• Fire 2

Insert catchy tagline here. 

39 minutes ago, Jason Bryant said:

ChatGPT sports lists are about as good as that Twitter account that trolls the hell out of every CFB fanbase annually. Wrestling folks revolted (predictably Karen-like) when it was posted on twitter a few months ago. These discussions are fun, though. I had to correct Ben when he was calling out the D1 win streak leaders and skipped over Gray Simons, who had "NCAA/NAIA" in my screen shot. 

The GOATS need not be forgotten because they competed in an era with dual affiliation and before NCAA divisions. 

ChatGPT likes Jason Bryant.  @Husker_Dusnubbed

Top 10 NCAA Wrestling Media reporters

1. Andy Hamilton (Trackwrestling)

2. Jason Bryant (Mat Talk Online)

3. Kyle Klingman (Trackwrestling)

4. Mike Finn (WIN Magazine)

5. Mark Palmer (InterMat)

6. Christian Pyles (FloWrestling)

7. Seth Petarra (D1 College Wrestling)

8. Ryan Holmes (The Open Mat)

9. Rob Preston (The Predicament)

10. Tony Hager (IA Wrestle)

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

5 minutes ago, fishbane said:

They had posted the list on instagram two days ago.  Not sure who posted first Jimmy here or Flo on instagram.  I suppose if one starts as many conversations as Jimmy a few will gain traction and make it on FRL.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CslishPuL57/

Jimmy literally linked to Flo insta in the OP.  This is a strong indication that Flo posted first, from my understanding of how things work in the space-time continuum.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

ChatGPT likes Jason Bryant.  @Husker_Dusnubbed

Top 10 NCAA Wrestling Media reporters

1. Andy Hamilton (Trackwrestling)

2. Jason Bryant (Mat Talk Online)

3. Kyle Klingman (Trackwrestling)

4. Mike Finn (WIN Magazine)

5. Mark Palmer (InterMat)

6. Christian Pyles (FloWrestling)

7. Seth Petarra (D1 College Wrestling)

8. Ryan Holmes (The Open Mat)

9. Rob Preston (The Predicament)

10. Tony Hager (IA Wrestle)

Try asking for the Top 10 Minds in NCAA Wrestling Media.

Question:  Who is Willie Saylor?

ChatGPT answer:  

Willie Saylor is a prominent figure in the world of amateur wrestling, specifically known for his work as a journalist and analyst covering high school wrestling. He gained recognition through his contributions to wrestling media, providing extensive coverage and analysis of high school wrestling events, athletes, and rankings.

Willie Saylor was the co-founder and editor-in-chief of Flowrestling.org, a popular wrestling media outlet that covers a wide range of wrestling events and provides in-depth coverage of high school, college, and international wrestling. He played a significant role in expanding the reach of wrestling coverage through online platforms and streaming services.

Saylor is well-regarded for his expertise in evaluating high school wrestlers and creating national rankings. He is known for his meticulous approach to tracking and evaluating wrestlers' performances, analyzing their skills, and predicting their future success.

It's worth noting that my knowledge is based on information available up until September 2021, and there may have been further developments or changes in Willie Saylor's career since then.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

ChatGPT answer:  

Willie Saylor is a prominent figure in the world of amateur wrestling, specifically known for his work as a journalist and analyst covering high school wrestling. He gained recognition through his contributions to wrestling media, providing extensive coverage and analysis of high school wrestling events, athletes, and rankings.

Willie Saylor was the co-founder and editor-in-chief of Flowrestling.org, a popular wrestling media outlet that covers a wide range of wrestling events and provides in-depth coverage of high school, college, and international wrestling. He played a significant role in expanding the reach of wrestling coverage through online platforms and streaming services.

Saylor is well-regarded for his expertise in evaluating high school wrestlers and creating national rankings. He is known for his meticulous approach to tracking and evaluating wrestlers' performances, analyzing their skills, and predicting their future success.

It's worth noting that my knowledge is based on information available up until September 2021, and there may have been further developments or changes in Willie Saylor's career since then.

co-founder, you say? Keep up the good work, CGPT

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, VakAttack said:

ChatGPT answer:  

no mention of FloKaren, I'm disappointed