Bud Light

mspart

29 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

They’re trying to soften the bud light folks with stories about layoffs of bottle makers, not realizing that they’re smart enough to know that the other beer companies will need more bottles.  

True.  Many/Most of those jobs are being exported to Mexico, due to increased demand for Mexican beer.

To sum it up:

AB lost little if anything, an ad exec got axed, CEO doubled down and claimed they brew for everyone, Mexico gained a few thousand jobs, months of proud bigotry on parade, indifference by LGBTQ, everyone won but a few thousand US workers that had their jobs exported.

1 hour ago, mspart said:

And that really is funny.   They targeted that audience and they are indifferent.   That's an interesting thing to note. 

mspart

Indeed it is funny.  Easy to imagine people laughing and toasting Bud Light with a Modelo or Coors Light!

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, ionel said:

So the Edurtator/Riddler gets his info/edutation from the SmartNews app.  Evidently SmartNews doesn't know about X.  🙄

Is the story inaccurate,  atom?

Fantasy is reality,  and reality is fantasy.  Keep watching Tattletale "News" and upping the stupid for us!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/brand-great-again-anheuser-busch-162731828.html

More than four months after Bud Light's marketing blunder, the beer brand remains in the spotlight. Now Billy Busch, heir to the Anheuser-Busch dynasty, presents an intriguing proposition to Bud Light's parent company, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (NYSE:BUD).

"I urge that company, InBev, if they don't want that brand any longer, sell it back to the Busch family. Sell it to me. I'll be the first in line to buy that brand back from you. And we'll make that brand great again," he said during Tomi Lahren's show "Fearless."

Oh no, not MAGA Bud Light!!!!

mspart