2023 Transfer Portal

4 minutes ago, BlacknGold said:

They attacked me but whatever. Have a good day?

I mean you are either okay with the Ferraris behavior in general or became okay with it because you’re desperate for team points. That screams a lot about you.. whether or not you like it..

Add in the fact that you’re arguing with non psu fans that just understand wrestling and think what you think about the trends of Iowa and PSU… you set up a lot for yourself..

Besides, I’ll never have pity for the people that suddenly become “poor lil victims” when they get criticized 

Deaugustino has to be thinking about his professional career. He wants to get his MBA and is already at the home of the Kellogg Graduate School of Management. Also isn't he an intern at the Big Ten Network studio in Chicago? Makes sense for him to stay if so.

1 minute ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Deaugustino has to be thinking about his professional career. He wants to get his MBA and is already at the home of the Kellogg Graduate School of Management. Also isn't he an intern at the Big Ten Network studio in Chicago? Makes sense for him to stay if so.

Is anyone pursuing him?

Truax going to Iowa made sense, maybe not as much sense as Penn State, but it did make sense. Then when someone asked me "if you were Bernie, what would you do" and I gave a biased answer for a little fun. I'm not saying Penn State was a mistake or the wrong decision, I just said Iowa made sense. So I don't understand how this even went this far. You guys have problems

The only reasons any 165-197lb wrestler would consider transferring into Iowa at this point are NIL or the fact that no one else would take them.

They don’t have any RTC athletes worth a damn in that range and their coaches for those weights aren’t very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Le duke said:

The only reasons any 165-197lb wrestler would consider transferring into Iowa at this point are NIL or the fact that no one else would take them.

They don’t have any RTC athletes worth a damn in that range and their coaches for those weights aren’t very good.

Listen man, lets not get crazy.  I would expect Penn State to be favored to land most any transfer or recruit they actively seek, but the bolded part is just asinine.  The only reason a wrestler in that weight range would go to Iowa is because NOBODY ELSE would take them?  It's the second most successful college program going right now, has the biggest fanbase, and has world class coaches.  Not being better than Penn State is not the same thing as being bad.

• Fire 3

Just now, Le duke said:

I think with the Ferraris and Gabe Arnold there's going to be talent across the board for Iowa, upper and lower. So there is good reason to go to either school. And thankyou for the appropriate response instead just calling me names

5 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Listen man, lets not get crazy.  I would expect Penn State to be favored to land most any transfer or recruit they actively seek, but the bolded part is just asinine.  The only reason a wrestler in that weight range would go to Iowa is because NOBODY ELSE would take them?  It's the second most successful college program going right now, has the biggest fanbase, and has world class coaches.  Not being better than Penn State is not the same thing as being bad.

Every program not named Penn State would love to have the "deficiencies" that Iowa has. 

If you’re a 174, 184 or 197, I can think of multiple non-PSU programs with better results and better coaching at that those weights.

Hell, UNI is a substantially better option for upper weight talent development than Iowa. I’d argue NC State is, too.

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

If you’re a 174, 184 or 197, I can think of multiple non-PSU programs with better results and better coaching at that those weights.

Hell, UNI is a substantially better option for upper weight talent development than Iowa. I’d argue NC State is, too.

Ferrari brothers-Pat Kennedy-Gabe Arnold from 157-197, plus Brands brothers coaching. Hard to beat. I think the Brands bros tried not to recruit over Nelson in recent years and that hurt upper weight development

50 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

University of Chicago?

19 hours ago, Idaho said:

Welp.....

19 hours ago, Idaho said:

Actually I didn't ask you and I am pretty sure nobody did.... It was a statement of your own accord, choosing Brands and the Ferrari's over Cael, Starocci and Brooks. But hey, maybe now you can live a little bit more in reality. 

1 hour ago, BlacknGold said:

They attacked me but whatever. Have a good day?

image.jpeg.19e695b42aeaada951992cb520ad726c.jpeg

• Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

26 minutes ago, Le duke said:

You're just trying to bag on Iowa for some reason.  Iowa at those weights just went 5th-DNP-5th.  UNI has Keckeisen and then did not qualify at either of the other weights.  NC State has Hidlay, but went 0-2 at 174 and 1-2 at 197, both of their guys losing to their Iowa counterparts.  Your blinded by your biases.