2023 Transfer Portal

15 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Kade Orr from Kent State to Utah Valley

As a side note Kade Orr was involved in a terrible rock slide accident... he is doing a little better.  Not sure what this wrestling season will look like for him. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/kade-orrs-recovery?member=28791795&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_content=undefined&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer&utm_term=undefined

• Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Is he in the portal. If Mendez is not redshirting I would do the same thing. I wish him the best.

Funny - I'm not really sure exactly how it transpired, because he was on the transfer portal list around April, but since then, had been removed from the transfer portal list on wrestlestat (which quite honestly - I'm not really sure what that means or how they feed that information into their system0.  Now all the sudden he has a new team.

Edited by flyingcement
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

Funny - I'm not really sure exactly how it transpired, because he was on the transfer portal list around April, but since then, had been removed from the transfer portal list on wrestlestat (which quite honestly - I'm not really sure what that means or how they feed that information into their system0.  Now all the sudden he has a new team.

I believe the Mendez situation had a lot to do with it. Not being certain if he was redshirting or not. I wish Decatur well.