Lee wrestling today?

Not134

1 minute ago, Scouts Honor said:

everyone all year: why are they making him wrestle,he is hurt, iowa sucks...such a grind

today

man lee is such a pussy

Lot's of us have defended Lee for MFF'ing out.  But if this new rumor is true that he left Tulsa and went home then yeah he's kind of being a pussy

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I am hearing he is not even in Tulsa anymore

That, in and of itself, would be a shame.  Sort of tarnishes his legacy, IMO.   I petulant move that would be view as such by many. 

Edited by Holtfan

4 hours ago, goheels1812 said:

As long as Spencer takes the podium with the other 125s I have no problem with any of it (not that my opinion really matters in the grand scheme). Now if he big times the podium tonight… that’s a tough look. 

At Midlands when he lost to Rivera, he was visibly shaken and then when they were getting ready to start the awards after the 133 match he wasn't there and people thought he was going to blow if off, but then he came sprinting like Usain Bolt out of the opposite tunnel and ran to the podium to make sure he got there (barely, but there) on time.  I think he'll be there tonight and I think it'll bring down the house.  (And I hope that's both my head and heart talking.)

Edited by dragit
  • Fire 2

7 hours ago, Rassling said:

I truly hope thats not the case. In the business world - you place the company first, not yourself. In sports, you place the team first - not just you or your emotions.  You suck it up, especially at this level - and you go out in style with gratitude and appreciation for those around you who helped you all along the way. Thats the right thing to do and the mature thing to do.

Again - I hope he shows up for the medal so Spencer can see just what he meant to everyone including the fans.  

This is a team move! I think it's called the Marinelli?*

wild to think that lee - one of the best wrestlers of his generation - finished his high school and college careers with losses in what were supposed to be capstone events.

* sorry hawkeyes i'm trying to delete it