Killian Cardinale

Know he defaulted out of Big 12 and received the at large. Didn’t wrestle a lot either in regular season. If he’s anywhere close to 100% he’s a very dangerous #28 seed. Hope he’s healthy enough to make a run. 

11 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Not sure on the accuracy but I have heard rumblings he may have a torn ACL and is trying to pull a Spencer 

It’s insanely difficult, but not impossible. O’Connor All American’d last year with a torn ACL and MCL. And then obviously Spencer is a mutant and won a national championship with his torn. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, goheels1812 said:

It’s insanely difficult, but not impossible. O’Connor All American’d last year with a torn ACL and MCL. And then obviously Spencer is a mutant and won a national championship with his torn. 

I heard it from a WV fan who had heard it from someone who heard it from someone, so take it with a grain of salt.  But agreed, it seems quite heroic to attempt but extremely difficult to pull off the AA

1 hour ago, goheels1812 said:

Look at everything Yianni has accomplished sans triceps.

• Haha 4

Isn't Cardinale the kid who was taunting Spencer when Spencer was wrestling him without ACLs in the 2021 tournament?

I don’t see any taunting, but Cardinale certainly put Lee’s knees to the test.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

I don’t see any taunting, but Cardinale certainly put Lee’s knees to the test.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very minor taunt,  Calls Spencer for stalling late in the match.  Really not a huge deal, but probably more than Cardinale would feel comfortable with today.

Also, keep in mind that it was pretty much an established fact that Spencer had been hurt in the Big 10 final, as he was caught on camera telling Brands he had torn his knee.

On 3/9/2023 at 8:23 PM, flyingcement said:

I heard it from a WV fan who had heard it from someone who heard it from someone, so take it with a grain of salt.  But agreed, it seems quite heroic to attempt but extremely difficult to pull off the AA

Heard it from a friend who

Heard it from another you been messin' around... 😏

(Name That Tune!)

D3

• Fire 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

15 minutes ago, D3 for LU said:

Heard it from another you been messin' around... 😏

(Name That Tune!)

D3

Take It on the Mat
Song by REO Speedwagon
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1