Teemer Out

Husker_Du

11 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Right off the bat I assume ASU third is one pec muscle tear ago.

You appear to know sump'n about the importance of pec muscles for this here wrestling sport, they aint just for swim'n eh?  😉

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

my rankings have Missouri 6th, currently.

maybe you really do know nothing!

Willie, I’m heartily sick of your utter lack of not only respect, but the barest acknowledgment of what Brian Smith and the Tigers have achieved over the last 15 years. I remember those early years of Flo and how Martin begged for respect from coaches like Smith, who was one of the first to grant access to his program, long before your stunted, foul stench besmirched the wrestling landscape. I remember meeting you at Carver before the Tigers won National duals over your beloved Hawkeyes, and your disdain for their abilities and accomplishments were all too obvious, even then. Maybe you’ve never gotten over the fact that Mizzou was simply better, Smith was the better coach. I know Iowa has refused to dual them ever since. I was willing to give you a fresh start due to your efforts to salvage the forum, but you never fail to disappoint. 

Edited by Tigerfan
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tigerfan said:

Willie, I’m heartily sick of your utter lack of not only respect, but the barest acknowledgment of what Brian Smith and the Tigers have achieved over the last 15 years. I remember those early years of Flo and how Martin begged for respect from coaches like Smith, who was one of the first to grant access to his program, long before your stunted, foul stench besmirched the wrestling landscape. I remember meeting you at Carver before the Tigers won National duals over your beloved Hawkeyes, and your disdain for their abilities and accomplishments were all too obvious, even then. Maybe you’ve never gotten over the fact that Mizzou was simply better, Smith was the better coach. I know Iowa has refused to dual them ever since. I was willing to give you a fresh start due to your efforts to salvage the forum, but you never fail to disappoint. 

When did Willie become a Hawkeye fanboy?  The fellas at BWI are going to be shocked.  Willie is one of PSU's best recruiters

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

20 minutes ago, Tigerfan said:

Wow. Choosing the nuclear option.

• Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Your team regularly and consistently underperforms their (over)seeds.

Do you dispute this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/2/2022 at 7:39 AM, Thumper said:

I'm thinking the answer as to who will replace Teemer at 157 lbs for ASU will be answered this Friday night.  When the ASU intrasquad matches take place.  It could go several different ways.

If it were up to me, and obviously it's not, I'd go with the following:

141 - Vasquez or Ramos

149 - Vasquez or Ramos

157 - Parco

Back to Teemer tho.  IF he is truly out for the entire season, and frankly I doubt that to be the case, as I've suffered torn pec muscles and they were healed within two months.  If you look up torn pec muscle tear recovery time online a low-grade tear (which is apparently what I had) recovery time is 4 to 6 weeks whereas a high-grade tear recovery time is 3 to 4 months.  He could be healed by the end of January or mid February (assuming it is a high-grade tear).  Being out for that long obviously would have an effect on him but it IS possible that he could return to the lineup this season for ASU.

P.S. I would add that that injury is very painful.  Every movement is painful and sleep is extremely difficult to get at night because of the every movement is painful thing.

a tear requiring surgery is longer which is what I am assuming if it's reported he's out for the season. .... keep in mind that coming back at the end of the season may jeopardize his hardship waiver to get another season if he is planning to do that. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

37 minutes ago, Tigerfan said:

lol. when did i 'besmirch' Missouri? i just don't think they are taking 3rd this year.

and i wasn't at national duals that year, ya liar. 

• Haha 1

TBD

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

Your team regularly and consistently underperforms their (over)seeds.

Do you dispute this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mizzou certainly had a bad three year run from 2018 - 2021, but other than that they are generally at or better than their seeds. And in 2022 they had 66.6% at or better than their seed.

image.png.2ee5c5225d9696114b91e04ae466f15f.png

And their average seed those years was their second, third , and sixth highest.

image.png.e8732e865ca5c86d077052318938c1db.png

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

I may have been a little tipsy when I posted yesterday. Mea culpa. It certainly reads more aggressive today than I intended. And maybe it was CP I met in Carver, not Willie. Probably not my finest hour. Boy, it sure generates responses though. Anyway, I formally apologize to Willie, and his entire family - Doc, Sleepy, Happy, Bashful, Grumpy, and the rest of the gang. 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tigerfan said:

I may have been a little tipsy when I posted yesterday. Mea culpa. It certainly reads more aggressive today than I intended. And maybe it was CP I met in Carver, not Willie. Probably not my finest hour. Boy, it sure generates responses though. Anyway, I formally apologize to Willie, and his entire family - Doc, Sleepy, Happy, Bashful, Grumpy, and the rest of the gang. 

You forgot about Gimli, too!

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

7 hours ago, Tripnsweep said:

Confirmed by anyone? Teemer was at the ASU scrimmage dual and sat out, along with several other starters. He didn't have a sling on and didn't look as if he had anything wrong. Norfleet, Courtney, Valencia and Schultz all sat too. 

Interesting.  IF he had suffered a high grade pectoral muscle tear it seems highly unlikely that he would be out in public walking around unless he was on major pain medications.  And even then it would be painful.

If you've ever suffered a pectoral muscle tear you know how very painful that injury is.  It's worse than broken ribs or pleurisy IMO (yes - I've had all three).  Either that or he has a remarkable pain threshold.

The source of this - as far as I know - was on Pat Mineo's twitter page (The Wrestling Room).  Or at least that's where I first saw this being mentioned.

https://twitter.com/MrPatMineo/status/1587432440456482817

2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

The source of this - as far as I know - was on Pat Minnow's twitter page (The Wrestling Room).  Or at least that's where I first saw this being mentioned.

Minnow said he broke his peck?  Maybe he meant lips?  Because then he couldn't be smoochy, smoochy?

Also, FIFY.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Interesting.  IF he had suffered a high grade pectoral muscle tear it seems highly unlikely that he would be out in public walking around unless he was on major pain medications.  And even then it would be painful.

If you've ever suffered a pectoral muscle tear you know how very painful that injury is.  It's worse than broken ribs or pleurisy IMO (yes - I've had all three).  Either that or he has a remarkable pain threshold.

The source of this - as far as I know - was on Pat Mineo's twitter page (The Wrestling Room).  Or at least that's where I first saw this being mentioned.

Minnow posted Tuesday morning...Willie started this thread Tuesday afternoon...I am assuming Willie checked the validity of the news before he posted here so I am going with that confirmation that he has a pec tear and could miss the season. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

On 11/4/2022 at 6:47 PM, Tigerfan said:

@Tigerfan to @Husker_Du

spacer.png

• Fire 1