Nebraska vs Iowa

jajensen09

40 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

You do know Bubba wrestled Mayfield about the same..

I assume you mean Kennedy wrestled Mayfield about the same, and no, that's not true.  Kennedy, in an outlier match from him from an offensive output scenario, won 4-2, and was never in danger.

Lets put it this way:  you think Bubba Wilson has a "great shot" at winning.  I think it's a win if he avoids bonus.  Lets go right in the middle and wager on Kennedy -5.

5 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I assume you mean Kennedy wrestled Mayfield about the same, and no, that's not true.  Kennedy, in an outlier match from him from an offensive output scenario, won 4-2, and was never in danger.

Lets put it this way:  you think Bubba Wilson has a "great shot" at winning.  I think it's a win if he avoids bonus.  Lets go right in the middle and wager on Kennedy -5.

Lol, don't see enough take downs for that to happen.  We all know how iowa wrestles

Gambling lines have Iowa -16.5 which I think is pretty accurate.  

I think it goes:

125 IA WBF

133 IA WBD

141 IA WBD...should be a great match.  I think Woods slips by and gets a nice boost from the home crowd.

149 IA WBD..I can see Murin maybe getting to MD but he'll really need to gas it up as Morton as looked good over the weekend

157 NU WBD...outside shot at MD if Robb starts shooting early.

165 IA WBD...possibly MD

174 NU WBMD...Just a hunch that Labriola puts it on Brands

184 NU WBD..toss up match that I think goes Pinto's way.  He'll need to show good mat awareness unlike his match against Salazar

197 IA WBD

HWT IA WBMD..Could see Cass getting the fall here

Just now, ionel said:

Whats the O/U stall calls against Nebraska?

Ha, not sure.  The book I use doesn't offer that.  Just regular lines.  I did ok last weekend betting on Nebraska, they were +165 versus Minnesota and even money versus NW.  

1 hour ago, Xmas32 said:

Gambling lines have Iowa -16.5 which I think is pretty accurate.  

I think it goes:

125 IA WBF

133 IA WBD

141 IA WBD...should be a great match.  I think Woods slips by and gets a nice boost from the home crowd.

149 IA WBD..I can see Murin maybe getting to MD but he'll really need to gas it up as Morton as looked good over the weekend

157 NU WBD...outside shot at MD if Robb starts shooting early.

165 IA WBD...possibly MD

174 NU WBMD...Just a hunch that Labriola puts it on Brands

184 NU WBD..toss up match that I think goes Pinto's way.  He'll need to show good mat awareness unlike his match against Salazar

197 IA WBD

HWT IA WBMD..Could see Cass getting the fall here

For context, Nelson Brands has been majored only once in his career. He has pretty stingy defense.  

• Fire 1

26 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

From who? Refs? Or Fans?

Refs.  To get the fan # multiply the official ref calls by 5,000 ... er ... maybe 50,000 ... wait a minute ...  14k fans with 15 erroneous stall calls per match ... that's ... oh come on Wkn this is your wheelhouse, you do the math.  

7 minutes ago, ionel said:

Refs.  To get the fan # multiply the official ref calls by 5,000 ... er ... maybe 50,000 ... wait a minute ...  14k fans with 15 erroneous stall calls per match ... that's ... oh come on Wkn this is your wheelhouse, you do the math.  

210,000 give or take

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, Chestcrusher said:

jajensen will run and hide from a -5 bet, but spout off about the Nebraska guy can win.🤣 

And ducked taking Nebraska in the dual as well.  He can be the smartest man in the room if the Huskers pull it off, even though he doesn't actually believe what he types much of the time. 

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, Gus said:

For context, Nelson Brands has been majored only once in his career. He has pretty stingy defense.  

When the going gets tough, Nelson Brands grits his teeth and clamps down. Really likes to leave a mark by the time the match is over.

i am an idiot on the internet

2 hours ago, jajensen09 said:

The hell you talking about??

You predicted 7 Husker wins and said they look way better than Iowa who has looked like crap other than 125 and 275.  Until a bet offered.  Same thing with Wilson discussion.  Perhaps take a rest from posting what you don't even believe. Making Nebraska fans look like clowns.  

• Fire 1