Where is Real Woods?

CementMixer

19 minutes ago, CementMixer said:

Looked at a milk carton and he seems to be missing?

Anyone checked Nottingham?

Or maybe he is just busy doing car & appliance commercials for all that NIL money he scored.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by ionel

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

My mom had fake plastic bushes put in front of the house in the 70's. It was bad.

We live in a townhouse in LA and have astroturf instead of grass 😞

can't justify the water it would take to keep a healthy lawn while living in this dry climate.  But having turf in the back is pretty lame.  I'm not a fan

• Fire 2

57 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Roughly 36% of the entire D1 roster is sick or injured right now. I don't think I saw a single top team field their "full" lineup this past week. 

Odd ... Wkn thinks all still have a full lineup.  🙄

46 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

can't justify the water it would take to keep a healthy lawn while living in this dry climate.  But having turf in the back is pretty lame.  I'm not a fan

My whole image of you has been shattered. I don’t know what image I had, but it wasn’t LA townhouse. Time for me to adjust. 

• Haha 2

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

35 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Nah, no need to try to get FC's identity. That was a weak effort. We're still all about anonymous posts.

Appreciate the defense, but I don't mind.  

haha@Husker_Du - I assume that was rhetorical banter, but if not:

former wrestler (not good enough for you to have heard of) turned wrestling fan as adult.  Got introduced to the sport because I lived walking distance from Parkland High School (Allentown, PA) when I was seven (1992) and until I was twelve and wrestled on their elementary team in VEWL.  Was a very big part of my life as a kid. Didn't really get too deeply into it as a fan until the last couple of years (around 2020).  Moved around a lot to places that don't appreciate wrestling which also has made it difficult to keep track. As far as living in LA, it wouldn't have been my first choice, but I've come to appreciate it (weather helps) after coming here for work.  

• Fire 3

10 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Say it ain't so bro!  😯

9 hours ago, Idaho said:

My whole image of you has been shattered. I don’t know what image I had, but it wasn’t LA townhouse. Time for me to adjust. 

and please don't tell me Idaho actually lives in Salt Lake City, I'd hate to lose image of two internet friends in one day.  😟

Screenshot_20230112-082538_Chrome.thumb.jpg.68ae1c362562e5d87462a9b624ea1fdf.jpg

• Haha 2

Just now, ionel said:

Say it ain't so bro!  😯

and please don't tell me Idaho actually lives in Salt Lake City, I'd hate to lose image of two internet friends in one day.  😟

Screenshot_20230112-082538_Chrome.thumb.jpg.68ae1c362562e5d87462a9b624ea1fdf.jpg

Where did you find that picture of me? 

That actually is almost the scenery from my front window.... in Idaho. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Back to Woods: Schriever looked better than Bennett at 141.  Wonder if Iowa sticks with him as primary backup ( I would)

As long as Teske is healthy I would expect for this to continue. Bennett put up a very poor effort against Illinois.

• Fire 1

18 hours ago, flyingcement said:

17 hours ago, Idaho said:

My whole image of you has been shattered.  

Again, very disappointing.  It was a great image, still hate to erase it from my mind.Screenshot_20230112-164906_Chrome.thumb.jpg.586569172eaf59d351c8bfe226da6bf7.jpg

4 minutes ago, ionel said:

He's been busy.  At least we know he isn't just hanging out on the astroturf downing umbrella drinks.  

I always envisioned him coming home from a hard days work at the cement factory, kicking off his boots, sitting in his lazy boy with his Blue Heeler dog and watching some flo with a pizza and a beer..... but no, it's  a townhouse in LA. I was WAYYYYY off. 

Edited by Idaho
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

I always envisioned him coming home from a hard days work at the cement factory, kicking off his boots, sitting in his lazy boy with his Blue Heeler dog and watching some flo with a pizza and a beer..... but no, it's  a townhouse in LA. I was WAYYYYY off. 

The beer part is correct!!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, ionel said:

Odd ... Wkn thinks all still have a full lineup.  🙄

I'm not privy to what WKN thinks. All I'm saying is that a ton of top wrestlers either haven't wrestled (Woods, Facundo, O'Toole, Glory, 30%+ of Ohio State's lineup), or if they did, they looked sluggish/off (Arujau, Warner, Swiderski)

Actually, now that I think of it, OKST might be one of the few teams that have been wrestling a full lineup. They have looked ok. Wittlake losing was a surprise