Bow and Arrow

Perry

a rose by any other name...

whatever you call the "blair ride" it sure looks dangerous to me... looks like an attempt to make someone very uncomfortable to elicit a reaction...

should definitely be banned...

so...

i did just watch the incriminating video...

seriously...

i have paid real live actual money in the last month for multiple PT sessions trying to get the oldest's hips working better that were far more physically painful and brutal than a few seconds of that stretch... 

this thread should be moved to the clutched pearls section...

21 hours ago, Fadzaev2 said:

You can call it the bow and arrow.....I call it a bent leg turk....part of the turk series...inside leg turk, outside leg turk, folded leg turk and the BENT LEG TURK as discussed by the great one Dave Schultz and demonstrated by one of his greatest protege's, David Lee.  Have a couple of great videos in my library with Schultzie teaching leg wrestling ......some of my favorite videos.  He turned legs into hip tips, bars and more.  The Master and loved and respected by the Russians.  Fadz

https://fb.watch/hX9_t17Vn_/

I viewed the Max Dean/Braxton Amos situation...not sure I liked the part about the knee in the back, and I'm not sure the referee saw that.  Amos might have needed a chiropractor/PT after that.  Bent leg turk itself was fine (for college and up).

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Fadzaev2 said:

I viewed the Max Dean/Braxton Amos situation...not sure I liked the part about the knee in the back, and I'm not sure the referee saw that.  Amos might have needed a chiropractor/PT after that.  Bent leg turk itself was fine (for college and up).

My guess is they all need chiropractor/PT all the time. Though, Amos did wrestle again on Sunday, losing to Zach Braunagel 3-4. No idea how he looked.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

10 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

My guess is they all need chiropractor/PT all the time. Though, Amos did wrestle again on Sunday, losing to Zach Braunagel 3-4. No idea how he looked.

Not sure which emoji to use there.....lol.  There's some truth to that, or massage therapy, and of course there used to be the sauna....personally, I use my hot tub now, in addition to an inversion table, traction rig and even a 2 piece neck brace that I sleep in if my neck is aggravated.....that's from 60+ years in the sport.  I watched it, good match....if I remember right Braunagel got a takedown on the buzzer.  It was a barn burner.

10 minutes ago, Fadzaev2 said:

Not sure which emoji to use there.....lol.  There's some truth to that, or massage therapy, and of course there used to be the sauna....personally, I use my hot tub now, in addition to an inversion table, traction rig and even a 2 piece neck brace that I sleep in if my neck is aggravated.....that's from 60+ years in the sport.  I watched it, good match....if I remember right Braunagel got a takedown on the buzzer.  It was a barn burner.

Does it make me a bad person if I have never used an emoji?

Reading about your various techniques for self care makes me not regret swimming, in spite of the partially torn labrums

• Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Does it make me a bad person if I have never used an emoji?

Reading about your various techniques for self care makes me not regret swimming, in spite of the partially torn labrums

You are living dangerously with that question mark, soon you'll be throwing exclamations!!

19 minutes ago, Fadzaev2 said:

whisky fans were not happy, nor with the Pucino pin, that kid is the real deal!

• Fire 1

Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

Think of it this way, you can never lose because never is a long time to never use an exclamation point.

You just used a triple never in one sentencemethinks you're trying to confuse me to trap me into another one of your sig bets.