Day number # of CSUB not kicking out Aj Ferrari

31 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Maybe this was obvious but man the bird splits did damage...I thought it'd kill him at Iowa and a few other places but he just got straight blacklisted.

Yeah, it was so extreme, such an over-reaction, so weird, and so public. Hard to go to your AD and argue for the guy. And forget about wasting precious NIL resources there.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

24 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Yeah, it was so extreme, such an over-reaction, so weird, and so public. Hard to go to your AD and argue for the guy. And forget about wasting precious NIL resources there.

He also probably could have gotten away with doing something way worse if it wasn't so easy to photograph. That image is gonna follow him around forever.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 minute ago, Hammerlock3 said:

i saw that....trying to own it is such a bad move.

It's more clever than his attempt to blame Glazier and the fans in his interview with Clash of Combat immediately after the Salute.

Time to embrace the horror. Come March 2025 he will once again be an NCAA Champion at 197. There is no one but himself standing in his way. The only possible out could be academic failure. Between wresting practice, weightlifting, conditioning, tanning & hair care there will be little time for study. But based on the fact that he was admitted to Cal State leads me to believe that they set the bar low on all of their standards.

• Clown 1

32 minutes ago, Pin Head said:

Time to embrace the horror. Come March 2025 he will once again be an NCAA Champion at 197. There is no one but himself standing in his way. The only possible out could be academic failure. Between wresting practice, weightlifting, conditioning, tanning & hair care there will be little time for study. But based on the fact that he was admitted to Cal State leads me to believe that they set the bar low on all of their standards.

Don't forget the time he must spend in the editing studio given the high quality of his IG posts.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

3 hours ago, WrestlingRash said:

There is a good chance he wins a couple more NCAA titles. Can't wait to see the hysteria on here when that happens. 

If I was going off of history and statistics there is a good chance he won't be attending a university and be on a team long enough to win a NCCA title.

Remind me, what is his eligibility situation looking like?

• 2021: Year 1 (true freshman)
  • 2022: car accident, then dismissed - MRS?
  • 2023: ORS?
  • 2024: RS?

Did he get a medical waiver for the '22 season before he was kicked off the team?