Paid Letter: The truth about Tim Walz. Just a few issues with his military record. Was only a Master Sergeant.

3 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Useless? The AR-15 seems to be plenty dangerous. Even against prepared Secret Service and law enforcement defenses combined.

Three weeks ago, a kid on a rooftop almost killed Trump with one. 

At roughly 150 yards, the kid fired 8 shots before Secret Service or law enforcement could react. Killed an attendee and seriously/critically injured two others in the process.

Now, suddenly you post as if it's not a deadly weapon?

Keep posting like dipshits and that's all you'll ever be.

But, if you get your act together girls... nah, I doubt that'll ever happen.

how have you managed to live this long

• Bob 3
  • Poopy 1

That's what happens when you decide to act as a megaphone for quotes from dipshits.

Check your sources, or reap what you sow.

I recently read a post about a dipshit who made fun of Kamala's laugh... that's just stupid. All laughter is good, right?

• Fire 1

Useless? The AR-15 seems to be plenty dangerous. Even against prepared Secret Service and law enforcement defenses combined.

Three weeks ago, a kid on a rooftop almost killed Trump with one. 

At roughly 150 yards, the kid fired 8 shots before Secret Service or law enforcement could react. Killed an attendee and seriously/critically injured two others in the process.

Now, suddenly you post as if it's not a deadly weapon?

Keep posting like dipshits and that's all you'll ever be.

But, if you get your act together girls... nah, I doubt that'll ever happen.

i mean you don't even listen to your leaders.. dementia patients tho they may be

biden said someone would need an f15

but again, notice i said MILITARY not SS or LEO

LOL you said trump was hit by glass.. and was in no danger

but NOW, he was almost killed... which is it

I didn't say it wasn't deadly... I SAID THE LEFT can't decide if its deadly or useless

and golden rule boy... all you have is insults... 'dipshits' 'girls' 'doubt'

again i ask , how have you managed to live this long 

• Fire 2

11 hours ago, Paul158 said:

I have a son and 3 son in-laws that have served in the Army. Two of them are still active. I had not heard of them getting any conditional promotions. One is a Major and the other is a Staff Sergeant.

My brother served 27 years in the Navy and he had to actually serve in a war zone before he could get his final promotion to Senior Chief before retiring...he sure didn't get it before he qualified for it.  I'll have to ask my buddy who served 20 years in the Army about the way they promote...however, it sure seems like weaselly/politic speak in how they are trying to describe his "promotion" that he actually never got.

• Bob 1

7 hours ago, RockLobster said:

That's what happens when you decide to act as a megaphone for quotes from dipshits.

Check your sources, or reap what you sow.

I recently read a post about a dipshit who made fun of Kamala's laugh... that's just stupid. All laughter is good, right?

On the first dipS I have no reason to believe that

Thomas Behrends, Command Sergeant Major (Retired)

Paul Herr, Command Sergeant Major (Retired)

are such.

You may have a point on the second dipS.  

• Bob 1

The fact remains that Walz said:

"We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at."

The fact remains that he carried no weapon in a war.  

Fact:  He never went to war.  

Fact He said he went to war. 

Fact He didn't. 

Fact He lied about going to war.  

That is called stolen valor.  

mspart

• Bob 1

15 minutes ago, mspart said:

"We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at."

Fact He didn't. 

mspart

I wonder if Kamala and company are starting to regret their decision to choose Walz?

• Haha 1

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-fact-checks-tim-walz-about-absolutely-false-claim-he-carried-weapons-war

CNN correspondent Tom Foreman fact-checked claims about Walz’s military record that same day, recalling, "Walz did make a comment, speaking to a group — he’s done it a couple of times, where he has used language that suggested that he carried weapons in a fighting situation."

Walz was seen in a video shared by the Harris campaign on Wednesday where he declared at a campaign event, "We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at."

"There is a difference between being in a combat area, being involved in a time of war, and actually being in a position where people are shooting at you," he said, adding there "is no evidence that at any time Governor Walz was in the position of being shot at, and some of his language could easily be seen to suggest that he was. So that is absolutely false when he said that about gun rights out there."

The correspondent also said the campaign had come forward to say that Walz would never want to purposely mislead people about this. Foreman noted such a response is "what campaigns tend to say."

But if they say he didn't mean to purposefully mislead, there is a treasure trove of evidence to bury that "mea culpa".  Walz has been doing this for a long time and finally got caught.   Period.  This will dog their campaign for a long time.

mspart

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

13 hours ago, mspart said:

Fact He didn't. 

mspart

That is a good one from you. Instead of BS, BS, BS. You've gone with fact, fact, fact, fact. (Without facts.)

You're a drip of a poster. Bottom barrel level drip.

On 8/7/2024 at 10:12 PM, Paul158 said:

He is a perfect fit for the democratic party. The liberal media is gushing over him.

And Trump, the guy who asked Kelly, "What's in it for them," and called those who died or were injured in war were "suckers." He included McCain and Bush Sr in that.

He skipped out due to...bone spurs.

What a perfect fit for the Republican Party. He and JD Vance who "served" in Iraq...in an Air Conditioned office writing propaganda on how the War was going(he also did not have relations with a couch...that's very important to understand, no sex with a couch. That didn't happen. It's an ugly rumor). 

4 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Why keep saying that bullshit? Is it supposed to be some kind of threat?

Don't tangle with things you aren't clear about.

no just wondering how you can have such a low understanding of anything 

5 hours ago, scourge165 said:

And Trump, the guy who asked Kelly, "What's in it for them," and called those who died or were injured in war were "suckers." He included McCain and Bush Sr in that.

He skipped out due to...bone spurs.

What a perfect fit for the Republican Party. He and JD Vance who "served" in Iraq...in an Air Conditioned office writing propaganda on how the War was going(he also did not have relations with a couch...that's very important to understand, no sex with a couch. That didn't happen. It's an ugly rumor). 

Nice deflection. Stolen Valor for political gain. But its ok. Its politics.

• Bob 1

41 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Nice deflection. Stolen Valor for political gain. But its ok. Its politics.

I'm sorry, you said Walz, a guy who served for 24 years and then retired in a totally normal way is somehow less of a Patriot than a guy who was a draft dodger, called veterans suckers and idiots and insulted McCain and Bush and you said he was a...what, "perfect fit for the Democratic party?"

I totally agree. He is. Just as Trump and his record on "service," and JD Vance and his record on "service," are perfect fits for the Republicans. 

Who's deflecting? Is this literally about 4 people on two tickets running for office? You think it's unfair to compare them and their actual service history?

Also, you're the guy who claims you've never heard of conditional promotions. LOL...there's no way you're talking to people who've served 20 years in and coming up with that. 

24 years in, he retired, shouldn't have said the line about carrying a gun in war.

I'll take that over..."Suckers, losers," and asking Kelly, "what's in it for them." 

Edited by scourge165
  • Brain 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, scourge165 said:

I'm sorry, you said Walz, a guy who served for 24 years and then retired in a totally normal way is somehow less of a Patriot than a guy who was a draft dodger, called veterans suckers and idiots and insulted McCain and Bush and you said he was a...what, "perfect fit for the Democratic party?"

I totally agree. He is. Just as Trump and his record on "service," and JD Vance and his record on "service," are perfect fits for the Republicans. 

Who's deflecting? Is this literally about 4 people on two tickets running for office? You think it's unfair to compare them and their actual service history?

Also, you're the guy who claims you've never heard of conditional promotions. LOL...there's no way you're talking to people who've served 20 years in and coming up with that. 

24 years in, he retired, shouldn't have said the line about carrying a gun in war.

I'll take that over..."Suckers, losers," and asking Kelly, "what's in it for them." 

There is no comparison. You have only one candidate who is using false information about his service and his rank. you only have one that has used Stolen Valor for his political gain. The other 3 have not done that. So, there is no comparison. But its ok its only politics. 

• Fire 1
  • Jagger 1

So spoke with my buddy last night who served 20 years in the Army and actually led soldiers in combat multiple times laughed when I asked him about this.  He said he may have been doing the duties of the higher rank but it in no way means he achieved that rank or was given it...he agreed that Walz and the media are using political twists on words to make it appear like something it is not.  I have read more and more articles of vets who confirmed he was never truly the higher rank.  The fact that he has said he retired at that high rank should be all that needs to be looked at because what he has said is a blatant lie.  And some of you on here refuse to believe it.  And then go and attack someone who hasn't lied about his service (Vance) and try and belittle him purely for political reasons and to deflect away from the fact that Walz LIED...SMH

• Fire 1
  • Poopy 1

9 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

So spoke with my buddy last night who served 20 years in the Army and actually led soldiers in combat multiple times laughed when I asked him about this.  He said he may have been doing the duties of the higher rank but it in no way means he achieved that rank or was given it...he agreed that Walz and the media are using political twists on words to make it appear like something it is not.  I have read more and more articles of vets who confirmed he was never truly the higher rank.  The fact that he has said he retired at that high rank should be all that needs to be looked at because what he has said is a blatant lie.  And some of you on here refuse to believe it.  And then go and attack someone who hasn't lied about his service (Vance) and try and belittle him purely for political reasons and to deflect away from the fact that Walz LIED...SMH

I believe independent voters who are military or have family members in the military, who were leaning left, or undecided now will vote for Trump.

• Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

3 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I believe independent voters who are military or have family members in the military, who were leaning left, or undecided now will vote for Trump.

I bet you are right

• Poopy 1

22 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I would imagine that demographic would vote for the ticket with someone who actually served 24 years compared to a draft dodger who has repeatedly said nasty things about veterans