ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

2 hours ago, ionel said:

Just finished bike ride fresh oxygen to the brain should note 2 to 1 was 2 hrs of bike about equivalent to 1 hr run thus takes 5 miles bike to equal 1 mile run.  I'm assuming swimming much easier since basically floating?  😉 Could estimate lifetime with appropriate conversion ratio.   

Them's fightin' words.

Before you do your ciphering, training wheels don't count. So just the last few weeks?

• Bob 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

7 hours ago, ionel said:

@WrestlingRasta what is generally the best fresh catch of the day in your area and how has price of such changed the last ~4 years?

Grouper is my choice.  I wouldn’t say significant increase but an increase for sure. Not nearly enough to get me away from it or really have an impact, but enough to notice.  Roughly 17-18 a pound back in the day to maybe 20-22 now. 

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Grouper is my choice.  I wouldn’t say significant increase but an increase for sure. Not nearly enough to get me away from it or really have an impact, but enough to notice.  Roughly 17-18 a pound back in the day to maybe 20-22 now. 

Ahh ... grouper ... makes me think of Wally's in Marsh Harbor. 

22 hours ago, RockLobster said:

@mspart Why does Donald suck all day every day, and why do dipshits want to follow his suckiness.

Let's be honest, he's a distant rich bastard who doesn't give two shits about any regular people who is only running to become president so he can pardon himself on day one. (Of the dozens of felonies he's either already been convicted of and those that are still coming up.)

Felon, criminal, lying bastard all day long. What's the draw for you?

How does this not fulfill the requirements of the thread?

It is, perhaps, the best post here. Maybe the best post that's ever been made in this thread.

• Clown 2

To Never Trumpers.

Why do people with questionable character argue that strong character is more important than the immediate benefits of sound policies? The rhetoric from some 'Never Trumpers' often reveals character flaws that are arguably worse than those of Trump.

• Bob 2
  • Fire 1
  • Wrestle 1

11 hours ago, jross said:

People like Trump and Rock Lobster can gain support if their policies, leadership, and benefits to voters outweigh their character flaws.  

I know my crowds are like no other. You, another guy, and like 100 million others are reading my posts daily.

I'm the most followed guy on any social media platform anywhere, ever. Bigger than all of facebook and xwitter combined.

My policies are great, the greatest ever. I'll be posting every day about how great my policies and I are.

And if I have any competitors, I'll attack them with the most disgusting, pond scum attacks I can get from my staff.

7 minutes ago, red viking said:

The Republicans will vote for Satan himself as long as he's a Republican (he actually is). 

You are on the wrong thread that is not a question, please hide your post.  

49 minutes ago, ionel said:

Did he ask you a question, did you quote his question in your answer?

No. Are you an administrator? Not sure why you're so worked up about my statement. It actually applies to a lot of the wingers. 

4 minutes ago, red viking said:

No. Are you an administrator? Not sure why you're so worked up about my statement. It actually applies to a lot of the wingers. 

To answer your direct question.  No.  We had a nice thread started by Rasta, people asked direct questions and recieved direct answers, no left winger crap.  

• Bob 2

58 minutes ago, ionel said:

To answer your direct question.  No.  We had a nice thread started by Rasta, people asked direct questions and recieved direct answers, no left winger crap.  

Right wing echo chamber. Got it. I won't intrude on your echo chamber anymore then. 

3 hours ago, red viking said:

The Republicans will vote for Satan himself as long as he's a Republican (he actually is).  (at JROSS)

Kamala and Donald are not good people; they are politicians.  John Kruk was no athlete, he was a ball player!  But John could hit a baseball.  The Donald can get things done.

I'm voting FOR the Trump Republican Platform (link)

1. Seal the border and stop the migrant invasion

2. Carry out the largest deportation operation in American history

3. End inflation, and make America affordable again

4. Make America the dominant energy producer in the world, by far!

5. STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING SUPERPOWER

6. Large tax cuts for workers, and no tax on tips!

7. Defend our constitution, our bill of rights, and our fundamental freedoms, including freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the right to keep and bear arms

8. Prevent world war three, restore peace in Europe and in the middle east, and build a great iron dome missile defense shield over our entire country -- all made in America

9. End the weaponization of government against the American people

10. Stop the migrant crime epidemic, demolish the foreign drug cartels, crush gang violence, and lock up violent offenders

11. Rebuild our cities, including Washington DC, making them safe, clean, and beautiful again.

12. Strengthen and modernize our military, making it, without question, the strongest and most powerful in the world

13. Keep the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency

14. Fight for and protect social security and medicare with no cuts, including no changes to the retirement age

15. Cancel the electric vehicle mandate and cut costly and burdensome regulations

16. Cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, radical gender ideology, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content on our children

17. Keep men out of women's sports

18. Deport pro-hamas radicals and make our college campuses safe and patriotic again

19. Secure our elections, including same day voting, voter identification, paper ballots, and proof of citizenship

20. Unite our country by bringing it to new and record levels of success

There are potential Democrat platform items that may interest me... waiting for Kamala to provide policies.  Stop interfering with other countries, stop spending money we don't have, prioritize helping needy US citizens before spending a dollar on non citizens, stop illegal immigration, increase legal immigration, defer state law on abortion, treat marijuana the same as alcohol with law consideration, ban congress from trading individual company stocks, make college education affordable, provide accountability behind benefits...

RFK JRs has some good polices (link) but no chance to win.

If Kamala came out with identical policies as Trump, I'd vote for the person that has a proven track record of getting things done and playing hardball in negotiations.  That's Trump.  

• Bob 2
  • Fire 1

10 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Thanks @jross

I'd truly be interested in seeing a list like this for Harris/Walz from those who support them (RL,RV,TPTD,Scrouge)....but do so without saying anything about Trump?? 

I like the post. The first part is good.

But why the disclaimer about "without saying anything about Trump?"

You keep saying you don't support that lying loser, but then you act otherwise.

He's nothing but a loser. Loser in last election, loser in multiple court cases.

He's a convicted criminal with 30+ counts and so many more on the way.

Not a small time criminal, his 30+ counts are felonies.

Here's my list for Harris/Walz:

• Not convicted criminal felons
  • Not lying losers.

6 hours ago, RockLobster said:

I like the post. The first part is good.

But why the disclaimer about "without saying anything about Trump?"

You keep saying you don't support that lying loser, but then you act otherwise.

He's nothing but a loser. Loser in last election, loser in multiple court cases.

He's a convicted criminal with 30+ counts and so many more on the way.

Not a small time criminal, his 30+ counts are felonies.

Here's my list for Harris/Walz:

• Not convicted criminal felons
  • Not lying losers.

Again...how old are you??

I would have said the exact same thing if jross would have posted why he was voting for Trump and listed nothing but negative things about Harris.  That is weak and an incredibly stupid way to vote.  Now, I am not saying what a candidate has done, or said shouldn't come into play in terms of who you vote for as I myself am letting what Trump has done and said impact who I vote for, but I base 90% of who I vote for based on their policies.  So answer me this...what are Kamala's policies that she is running on other than she is not Trump??

9 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Again...how old are you??

I would have said the exact same thing if jross would have posted why he was voting for Trump and listed nothing but negative things about Harris.  That is weak and an incredibly stupid way to vote.  Now, I am not saying what a candidate has done, or said shouldn't come into play in terms of who you vote for as I myself am letting what Trump has done and said impact who I vote for, but I base 90% of who I vote for based on their policies.  So answer me this...what are Kamala's policies that she is running on other than she is not Trump??

Honest question.  If you know a particular person has evolved into almost everything he says is bullshit, why do you then believe him when he says "I'm going to do this" in regard to policy.  If you know a person is completely full of shit, why does that not come into play when they are saying something to try to earn your vote.  Especially if a person says he is going to do one thing to a very large group of middle class americans, but then says a completely different thing to smaller groups of a different finanical demographic.   I guess my question is, how do you decipher that, he is definitely lying about these nine things.....but telling us the truth about that one thing?

• Fire 1