Olympic Replays

Does anyone know where I can find the replays for Mats A and B? I couldn’t watch this morning and assumed I could avoid spoilers and watch on demand. I have peacock and YouTube TV. I see the Greco 130kg Mat C replay but can’t find the others. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by Coldy Squares

I'm considering paying the $7.99 for a one month subscription to Peacock, but because of my work schedule I'd like the ability to replay matches because I won't be able to see most of them live. Can someone please confirm if Peacock let's you watch replays on demand? If not, it probably won't be worth it for me.

2 minutes ago, UsedToBe103 said:

Can someone please confirm if Peacock let's you watch replays on demand?

I just looked waiting for the semi finals to start and see this mornings matches on replay in my Peacock...🇺🇸

4 hours ago, Coldy Squares said:

Yup I just confirmed myself. They are there on demand now. Took some time to get the other mats up after mat C. Thank you!

If you go to the sport-specific page on Peacock, you can select a future event (like tomorrow at 12:15 for the W68kg final), and add to "My Stuff".  Then you can easily find what you want.

4 hours ago, MPhillips said:

I just looked waiting for the semi finals to start and see this mornings matches on replay in my Peacock...🇺🇸

9 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

If you go to the sport-specific page on Peacock, you can select a future event (like tomorrow at 12:15 for the W68kg final), and add to "My Stuff".  Then you can easily find what you want.

^^^ this and its why MP mentioned "my Peacock."  He doesn't actually have his own pet Peacock, although I'm sure many on here thought he did.  BTW Peacocks are nasty birds and not good pets.  🦚 

• Bob 1

53 minutes ago, ionel said:

this and its why MP mentioned "my Peacock."  He doesn't actually have his own pet Peacock

I drive an old school limo with a, 'Petcock.' AND...I lived next to someone who had Peacocks and Peahens(damn near, "mine"). Great, "watchdogs" if you will. Of course they also raised chinchillas. 'High Class Hillbilly's.'  Instead of a gunrack in the back of their '79' pickup, they had a, spice rack...:classic_dry:

1 minute ago, MPhillips said:

I drive an old school limo with a, 'Petcock.' AND...I lived next to someone who had Peacocks and Peahens(damn near, "mine"). Great, "watchdogs" if you will. Of course they also raised chinchillas. 'High Class Hillbilly's.'  Instead of a gunrack in the back of their '79' pickup, they had a, spice rack...:classic_dry:

My brother had Peacocks for a few years.  Also had one come out of a yard when on a bike ride in FL few years ago.  Nasty birds!  

Spice rack in place of a gun rack 🤔 never considered that option.  

18 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

I got peacock and they make it pretty easy to watch whatever match you want. 

0 complaints, and cheap. LETS GOOOOOOO

you watching live? I had the aforementioned problem of only one mats stream being available. And did you find a way to see the upcoming matches by mat? Thanks.

• Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 minute ago, Hammerlock3 said:

you watching live? I had the aforementioned problem of only one mats stream being available. And did you find a way to see the upcoming matches by mat? Thanks.

I'm watching live tomorrow. @Husker_Du will know all the ins and outs before me. I'll probably have 2 computers running and follow USA Wrestling on twitter to see when we are up next on what mat.  I just make it work for me. 

• Bob 1

54 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I was watching when it started this morning at 9am EST, there was a, "Multi" option with three mats on one screen (I couldn't hear commentary on all three). Semi Finals at 3pm EST were one mat.

Not your Peacock experience ( @ionel seems to be the expert on, 'Peacocks ') ?

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I had no problem with the streams, believe could click on one of the muti stream to go to the individual mat or scroll down to where individual mat/weight was listed.

22 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

I was watching when it started this morning at 9am EST, there was a, "Multi" option with three mats on one screen (I couldn't hear commentary on all three). Semi Finals at 3pm EST were one mat.

Not your Peacock experience ( @ionel seems to be the expert on, 'Peacocks ') ?

I also know something about chinchillas, had a neighbor that raised em.  

18 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

"Never" considered you, 'high class.'

🚜

When I mentioned "neighbor" she was 7 miles away, no 'high class' folks in the area but yes we were green tractor people.  

Am I the only one not seeing a replay of today's semifinal session?  I was able to watch replays of all of yesterday's sessions, as well as today's prelim and medal sessions, but not the semis.

EDIT: Never mind - it looks like Peacock combined it into the replay of today's medal matches.  Super intuitive...

Edited by UsedToBe103

2 minutes ago, UsedToBe103 said:

Am I the only one not seeing a replay of today's semifinal session?  I was able to watch replays of all of yesterday's sessions, as well as today's prelim and medal sessions, but not the semis.

It's in the one labeled finals & more. The first 6 bouts.