Olympic brackets

We're just waiting for the wrestling...

monty-python-flying-circus-frankenstein.

Just waiting...

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Bob 1
  • Haha 3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

59 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Chances Aaron Brooks gets drawn into the bracket with Yazdani and Amine?

lol I still am seeing Brooks vs Yaz round 1 for the epic upset, then Kurugliev over Brooks and Amine over Kurugliev for the most ridiculous final outcome over. 

But realistically who knows. Coinflip if he gets top or bottom, but clearly top-side would be more advantageous 

28 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

lol I still am seeing Brooks vs Yaz round 1 for the epic upset, then Kurugliev over Brooks and Amine over Kurugliev for the most ridiculous final outcome over. 

But realistically who knows. Coinflip if he gets top or bottom, but clearly top-side would be more advantageous 

Thats right!  Forgot Kurgs is the 7 seed.   All four of them on the same side of the bracket would be insanity!  And I guess Nurmagomedov could also be on the bottom side which would make 5!!!  Got to love Olympic seeding.  How did Azamat get the 1 seed? 

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Stalling 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

19 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Thats right!  Forgot Kurgs is the 7 seed.   All four of them on the same side of the bracket would be insanity!  And I guess Nurmagomedov could also be on the bottom side which would make 5!!!  Got to love Olympic seeding.  How did Azamat get the 1 seed

Pay attention Porta, Wkn explained this - perfect attendance in grade school.  🙄

1 minute ago, MPhillips said:

Elor stuck the #1 seed at Worlds in '22'.

That’s good to know. I expect her to win the bracket regardless of seed, but would be nice to have an easier match right off the scale given she is coming down a weight. 

• Bob 1

33 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

The Japanese wrestler (Ozaki) on the other side is very good.

So is Amit 🙂. I would think Amit will have a pretty significant size/strength, but you are right… you can’t underestimate the Japanese women. They are incredible

Edited by Eagle26
  • Bob 3