Its over. Joe Biden is stepping down

Paul158

26 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Joe is stepping down. What say you.

It is the right thing to do at the wrong time.

But I am of two minds on this.

He erred tremendously by not allowing for a viable candidate to emerge from the primary process. Whoever winds up as the Democratic nominee will likely need to address whether they are legitimate. On the other hand, I am not a huge fan of the extended nature of our elections. Perhaps the Democrats will benefit from a shortened process, whatever that process winds up being.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

6 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

He erred tremendously by not allowing for a viable candidate to emerge from the primary process. Whoever winds up as the Democratic nominee will likely need to address whether they are legitimate. On the other hand, I am not a huge fan of the extended nature of our elections. Perhaps the Democrats will benefit from a shortened process, whatever that process winds up being.

Agree with all of this. 

The selection process could get messy in a very public way. 

• Bob 2

27 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

You would have thought Joe Biden would have remembered Ruth Bader Ginsberg when she refused to stepdown giving President Obama a good chance of getting a progressive Supreme Court Justice on the Court.

14 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

It will be Kamala and she’s going to win. The suburbs will fall in line for her.

That's wishful thinking and highly unlikely.  She's from California.  That doesn't play well in the Midwestern states that Democrats have to sweep to win the election 

• Bob 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

47 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

There's only one Dem name I've heard that can win and that Gretchen Whitmer from Michigan.  

I Don't Agree With What I Posted